Thread: Another BUDDY

Another BUDDY

I know I have not been on for awhile. Anyway, remember my dog BUDDY? Well.... he is still doing ok gonna be 4 years old in August and he is maintaining his weight at 182-184lbs and stands still 6'2". The reason I am writing is because we expanded our family and came across a great deal for a 9 week old female English Mastiff in apricot color, not fawn like BUDDY. Her name is DAISY MAY DOMBAL and at 9 weeks old, she is 24 lbs.. and now at 10weeks old she is 31.4 lbs. She gained 7.4 lbs already. Attached are a couple pics. Buddy does not even know he is a male, so there will be no problem them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	l_aec5b87081625495c7b40380674ac473.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	25.2 KB 
ID:	607   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	l_7c9df0931ee3f27c55614a19bccb52e9.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	32.1 KB 
ID:	608   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01522.JPG 
Views:	108 
Size:	56.7 KB 
ID:	609  
    Life is shorter than you think. Don't be regretful for things that you could've, should've done. There's no time like the present. Just Do It!
    Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future and today is a Present! Tell some one that you Love Them.
    I wish I was 4 1/2 years old driving my quarter midget for the first time again.
    THERE ARE ALSO OTHER POLISH PEOPLE OUT THERE BESIDES ME

Congratulations on the new addition!

I hope the pet food trailer stops where you are, as now you got a hungry growing family

Quote Originally Posted by LongIslandJam View Post
    I hope the pet food trailer stops where you are, as now you got a hungry growing family
    Last edited by W. J.; 08-18-2008 at 06:34 PM.

You Mean ..

A couple tractor trailers. Buddy eats about 20-23lbs a week and that's probably 2x a day. The youngster eats 3x a day and probably the same amount as buddy. I used to buy 400 lbs of food at a time because of the 20% discount. It's about 1.25 a lb at Petco. Now things are changing I see. Oh well, not so much with buying it and 400lbs at a time I think it was 900lbs last year I bought My thing is where can I store it? Last time I had 10 40lb bags in my den for like 4-5 months?
    Anyway, what do you think of the dog? WJ you must have a pet somewhere? I think I remember you said you have some sort of a pet and you were thinking of naming it RGEE? Jokin JOKIN, HA HA don't anyone take that 1 bit seriously. I have a lot of respect for both of those talented guys. And JA had a pet I thought named WJ? Jokin JOKIN, HA HA don't anyone take that 1 bit serious. I have a lot of respect for both of those talented guys HMM.. maybe I started something.. PET AVATARS??
    Life is shorter than you think. Don't be regretful for things that you could've, should've done. There's no time like the present. Just Do It!
    Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future and today is a Present! Tell some one that you Love Them.
    I wish I was 4 1/2 years old driving my quarter midget for the first time again.

When I hear about how much your new dog and current dog eat I am thankful. My family just gave me a new puppy who only weighs about 2 pounds and won't grow bigger than 6 pounds. He will only eat a 5 pound bag every month or so. I couldn't imagine ever buying that much food!!!

I'd put a picture up, but all my pictures are on my home computer, not this one.

Good luck with the new pup!
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Last edited by W. J.; 08-18-2008 at 06:35 PM.
    Where did everyone go????
    www.myracenews.com also with a Facebook page!

WELL I AM TALKING WITH ARTIE ABOUT THE ERNIE MAYNOR CAR..HMM BUDDY WILL HAVE TO GO ON A DIET.. AND DAISY WILL STARVE .. sorry for the caps

BlingxBling
    OMG I want one!

I am beginning to see why this was posted in the 'Jam Jokes' section now.........
    Couldn't quite grasp why before......
    ..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    www.TheChromeHorn.com | RGrodski@thechromehorn.com
    The RacerHub Network
    www.thechromehorn.com | www.longislandjam.com
    Old modifieds never die.........They just get updated.........

x_factor
    diet for buddy? maybe you should go on a diet!!!!!!!!!!

Hey be nice Vinny... Dan's on his new phase - the Rockabilly phase.

Pink Racer

like when was the last time you saw me? i still am 15 lbs less than what i was when i was arcing a charger in 2004, and 30lbs more than what i was when i lost the 47lbs in 2005, diet ? and I have to take a pic if daisy now 11 weeks big difference , just bought a 20lb for her and 37.5 for Buddy
    Last edited by DAN D.; 03-24-2007 at 08:53 PM.

..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    www.TheChromeHorn.com | RGrodski@thechromehorn.com
    The RacerHub Network
    www.thechromehorn.com | www.longislandjam.com
    Old modifieds never die.........They just get updated.........

wellll

RGEE ,without a doubt is a great talented photo editor in chief. Thank You. Facts were: started at 227 lbs, 18 weeks, lost 47 lbs down to 178lbs. and eating like I was Robinson Crusoe on a deserted island, with nuts, berries, and fish. More or less like a rabbit..then took abot 1 1/2 years to gain back weight to the 211 that I am now. Oh well, YO yo YO YO, it all starts upstairs anyway

Now the question is do I eat more than Buddy? I remember passing Buddy on the scale, I weighed less than Buddy.

Thread Information