Racerhub.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: caraway

Cool caraway

The southern tour needs some help with thier officals, still don't no where & how jamie the jet lost a lap, they wait at least 25 laps to black flag Hossfeld for air cleaner blowing off, and giving warnings out for bumping when the #1 car used his front bumper on just about every pass. The racing was pretty decent imo, hirschy never really got going that good which was a surprise figured he'd be a threat for the win.
    Spoke to a couple of people about TC & Meyers imo hard racing, the bumpers got locked together after contact from Meyers, no break check from TC just trying to gets the cars unhooked w/o hitting the fence (which is what happened anyways) or spinning out after they locked together. LW Miller did a good job of hanging on for the win, had a tire going down and meyers was doing all he could to move him out of the way, pretty good stuff.

Camper Lady
    I agree there needs to be something done. I also think some of the Southern scorers need to tone it done with the language they use, our head scorer would have pulled there cards before the race even started. We are told to keep our coments to ourselves and respect others around us, this is a lesson they need to learn. I also would like to see some of the Southern boys should come and run with us, the Northern boys would not put up with some of the stuff they do. Congrat's to L.W. he did a great job, even though the 1 car was trying to turn him to

Thread Information