Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Turn 4 Mexicans

Turn 4 Mexicans

Looks like the Cowboys have some competition. The #17 Blunderbust gang introduces the Turn 4 Mexicans . We found them at 7-11 and hired them Cheap. Ariba !!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mex.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	5.4 KB 
ID:	634  
    " THE CROWN PRINCE OF TROUBLE "

needs to be bigger, hard to see. Turn one cowboys, turn 2 indian, what's in turn 3?, whoses one first, whats on second and mexicans in turn 4????
    Peter Milano
    PitStopPitbull.com
    www.pitstoppitbull.com

turn1cowboy
    Nice but no one will understand their chants

what??????????wait WHAT??????????? Ok who doesn't understand and not join in a good old "OLEEEE,OLE,OLE,OLE.............OOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL LLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEE..................OOOOOOOOOOOOLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE." come one, I know even cowboys would join in that!
    Peter Milano
    PitStopPitbull.com
    www.pitstoppitbull.com

correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the olea chant a Scottish chant?

Remember, don't drink and drive unless it's a golf ball.

international soccer thing lol ole'=spanish
    Peter Milano
    PitStopPitbull.com
    www.pitstoppitbull.com

I thought ole" was the Bullfighting chant

naw in many sports. ole kick is known in wrestling, besides fans singing along before it done, such fun. lol
    Peter Milano
    PitStopPitbull.com
    www.pitstoppitbull.com

They make oil out of that too ..... oil of olay !

we italians have that oily skin too.lol helps us tan better in the summer time lol I guess I have the oil of ole' skin too. "aaaaarrrrBBBBRRRRrrrrraaaaa"-tito santana
    Peter Milano
    PitStopPitbull.com
    www.pitstoppitbull.com

turn1cowboy
    i was wondering in the TURN 4 MEXICANS will be there opening night??? If they are send over to Turn 1 for a free beer on the cowboys, welcoming them to Riverhead Raceway

ummmmmm there is one problem with the turn 4 mexicans, nothing wrong with them, but they won't be inside the track. See turn 4 is the only place to watch a race without getting inside. (no jokes about hoping over the fence) Maybe they will be inside the track, maybe they are sponsoring Matt's car! There are plenty of landscape business sponsors on many cars. Ok I don't want this to get out of hand and therefore I will stop before getting myself into trouble. lol

But it funny to see people in trucks standing on top trying to get a peek at the track on the backstretch. They only get a quick glimpse, but you always see them park there during the season. BUY A TICKET!
    Peter Milano
    PitStopPitbull.com
    www.pitstoppitbull.com

The Turn 4 Mexicans hide in the brush . They wear their camouflage sombreros .I'm working on a sponsor for them so they can come inside.

turn1cowboy
    you guys are messed up.

Get them weed wackers and tell them they are the landscapers and they will cut the grass for free if they let them watch the races.

Sorry, I could not resist the temptation.

Thread Information