Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NEETS At The Schnecksville Fair

Wow...I get sick a couple days with little use of the forum and look what goes on...I think I am still a little dillusional! Raps about shakin' sheep, what's next Piggies in sauce?

Anywho, I heard there was a wind tunel and plenty of showers last night at the fair, all went well and I got a scare I wasn't going to race this weekend...Joe, Josh don't mess with me when I am sick, the outcome won't be pretty!!

Thanks to all those who showed up in support, I am sure there will be a separate thread at the end of the week or after the race thanking everyone for their help.

Anywho, I have lots to do the next few days, I'll be at the fair Friday and Saturday. Hope to see some of you out there
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Quote Originally Posted by Erin B View Post
    Joe, Josh don't mess with me when I am sick, the outcome won't be pretty!!
    WOW Josh...you may be right...that bumper sticker we saw at the fair would be PERFECT for her....
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

Quote Originally Posted by CJfilms View Post
    WOW Josh...you may be right...that bumper sticker we saw at the fair would be PERFECT for her....
    Joe, is that the bumper sticker you were talking bout when i was there, the one involving a fuse? lol
    [B][COLOR=Blue][FONT=Verdana]Ryan Nelson
    Driver of NEETS 4cyl #131
    Firefighter/EMT/Rescue tech.
    Security Officer
    www.nelsonracing131.webs.com

ok, now I'm curious! Spill the beans please, someone! I promise I won't be mad!!
    Erin Cutri

BlingxBling
    Where is Schnecksville? It is Thursday and I haven't much to do. I think the little Emster would love to go to a festival type of thing...nothing like awaiting the last minute, but can someone give me some kind of direction?

Quote Originally Posted by BlingxBling View Post
    Where is Schnecksville? It is Thursday and I haven't much to do. I think the little Emster would love to go to a festival type of thing...nothing like awaiting the last minute, but can someone give me some kind of direction?
    Its on Rt.309 about 5 miles north of Rt.22. You can't miss it, it's right on the road. I'm not from that area, but I got there with no problem. Hope that helps.
    [B][COLOR=Blue][FONT=Verdana]Ryan Nelson
    Driver of NEETS 4cyl #131
    Firefighter/EMT/Rescue tech.
    Security Officer
    www.nelsonracing131.webs.com

Yeah Ryan,

Yeah Ryan, that's the one !!! see ya Sunday.... bring on the Cavalier !!!!!!!

I have never heard so many angry cows screaming at once!!! wow...If you want to get the experience, find me or Joe at the race and we have the screaming cows on voice record...I thought I was going to get stampeded!!!

I don't think anyone mentioned that the entry to get into the fair is $8, this includes a pass for all the rides (unlimited rides for the night!!! ) If someone can get Joe on a ride that is not the merry go round or any of the children's rides I will by you a cheesesteak!! hehe...
    Erin Cutri

Thread Information