Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Before The Story Gets Too Out Of Hand...

Before The Story Gets Too Out Of Hand...

Unfortunatley this morning J-Rod had an accident while at work where a Hydraulic line blew on a 30,000 lbs low-boy, sending the machine crashing down on Jarrods left foot, in turn severing a portion of his big toe. Jarrod is home from the hospital and is awaiting a trip to the plastic surgeon. We will have to see what the rest of the week holds for him. Best case senario is we are hoping that Jarrod can take the green flag Saturday and be replaced by someone yet to be determined, more than likely one of a couple current mod drivers, but I do believe either way, the 08 will be there ready to run.

As Unfortunate as it is, he is very fortunate more damage wasn't done... guess you can only be positive for now. Just wanted to get that out there, because I heard about 15 different stories myself today and just wanted to clear it up before it got to out of hand.

Get Well Soon Cracker, We Didnt Make Up Those 50 Points Yet....

Freddie Kraft
    Freddie Kraft
    ~66~Rest In Peace JB3~66~
    ~12~ TS Motorsports ~12~
    ~08~ Young Guns Motorsports ~08~

Get Well Soon Jarrod! Hope you feel better soon!

Hope you're feeling better soon!
    VICKI

Ace is offline 8,81 & 88 Turbush Racing
    Get well soon J Rod!

sorry to hear it j rod

Get well soon buddy
    TS Motorsports
    #41 Blunderbust

Get some skin from somewhere and paste that thing back together, and then hope for some rain on Saturday, that is the best case scenerio for him right now... looks like you'll just have to do the willow everytime before you get in the car now to make sure everything is stretched out!! get well

randomrodder
    I don't know you but, Get well soon!

Let's hope this talented young driver gets all he needs to help him heal and continue his racing career. Like Freddie said, it could have been a lot worse, thank God it wasn't. Follows Dr.'s orders J-rod!
    Where did everyone go????
    www.myracenews.com also with a Facebook page!

debbie33
    Get well soon J-Rod!!!!!!!!!

Hope you have a SPEEDY recovery.
    ..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    www.TheChromeHorn.com | RGrodski@thechromehorn.com
    The RacerHub Network
    www.thechromehorn.com | www.longislandjam.com
    Old modifieds never die.........They just get updated.........

Get well soon big guy..

I'd love to relief drive, but I've sorta got a broken wrist still!

Justin Bonsignore

ahhhhhhhhhh it was only his left foot, J-Rod you only really need your right foot. Get well bro hope that statement brought you a quick laugh. See ya at the track. Oh by the way get someone who has an extra modified sitting, maybe they can in return put you in the seat by year's end.I have a feeling you will be sitting behind the wheel for the whole race once the green flag starts. Like I've said before about; once someone counts you out is when your at your strongest, you always find a way to win!
    Peter Milano
    PitStopPitbull.com
    www.pitstoppitbull.com

Jarrod get well quick and 100 percent. Freakin scary to think of what could have happened.

Hope you recover quick. It's amazing that sometimes it takes something like this,[or worse] to make us realize how lucky we are being able to do what we love. I know it did for me. 30,000 lbs is a helluva lot of weight. Get well soon.
    Consistancy is the key.

Our team wishes you a speedy recovery. I'm sitting home, so if you need anything give me a hollar.
    "A View from theCrossroads" available at www.pkbooksinc.com, www.amazon.com and www.barnesandnoble.com. Look for "A View from the Crossroads" due out in August.

Thread Information