Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A dead horse...not

A dead horse...not

After reading the board for the last week about what the 67 has said and done, delivers a k.o. to the 00... how sad is that?

I ask that all please be careful about what is posted here until all the news is released. There are ongoing developments still to be reported, so a little restraint would be nice.
    Where did everyone go????
    www.myracenews.com also with a Facebook page!

Giddy...up!!!!!!!
    41,Mrs 41,42,43

So what happened?

W.J....

Let the people speak. Opinions are what this board was made for. The fact is another DQ was handed out. And yes it is sad that it is the same driver. The news was released 15 minutes after the finish was posted.That is a fact.
    "A View from theCrossroads" available at www.pkbooksinc.com, www.amazon.com and www.barnesandnoble.com. Look for "A View from the Crossroads" due out in August.

No one ever said the people can't speak, but we do request no wild ranting over this turn of events. I believe the officials did all that was necessary in light of the events that transpired, and as with all other situations like this, people sitting in different places saw things from their own perspectives. I'm sure we'll hear from many of them. My version of the story can be found on the main page of LI Jam.

WJ, no story as of 12:06 on main page.

Not surprising since I just finished it. Give it an hour or so. (The ink needs to dry, LOL- J/K)

Deadline for story submitting is 12pm next day.
    I just put it up.
    Every Xmas I ask for that elusive Superman outfit but still waiting. 51 years now!!! LOL
    ..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    www.TheChromeHorn.com | RGrodski@thechromehorn.com
    The RacerHub Network
    www.thechromehorn.com | www.longislandjam.com
    Old modifieds never die.........They just get updated.........

Ah, the ink has indeed dried. Thanks Richie!!!

Nothing To Wait For

Wayne put Tommy in the wall and that's it. Tommy passed him clean.There was no reason for Wayne to do that. I've lost all respect for Wayne now. So have other people. He's lost sponsors and friends because of what he did. All because Tommy "The Wild Child" Walkowiak out drove the 67. (It's not because of his Enduro mentality). Someone drove like it was a demo out there. I guess Wayne"s mentality is "If you can't beat him,even by having illegal parts in his car,put them in the wall".
    Last edited by leah28racing; 06-24-2007 at 07:56 PM.

LEARN.... FROM YESTERDAY,
    LIVE.... FOR TODAY,
    HOPE....FOR TOMORROW

LEAH MAYNOR

leahmaynor@gmail.com
    leahdec22@aim.com

Unfortunately, this kind of thing will continue to happen until they start sitting drivers for a couple of weeks. Everyone here knows me. I'm not afraid to speak my mind. Wayne, dude, you lost tons of respect from everyone.
    Consistancy is the key.

Agreed from most of the people sitting on the backstretch. Most people believe it was done with intent. I just want to say I was glad to hear and also see later on that Tommy was ok after the wreck. His car hit the wall nose first, he could have been seriously injuried. Not sure the damage done to his car, it didn't look as bad as it looked. Good thing Bumper boy was there..http://www.racerhub.com/photos/showp...hp?photo=25712

I'd like to see the video before I come to further conclusion. yes I have to think journalistic. But if you where near by it didn't sound like it.lol
    Peter Milano
    PitStopPitbull.com
    www.pitstoppitbull.com

I was having a bad day (yet again) very low oil pressure and overheating caused me to sit in the infield, where I saw Wayne deliberately hit the 00.

I did see the left hand at 12 o clock........hmmm
    Peter Milano
    PitStopPitbull.com
    www.pitstoppitbull.com

Thread Information