Thread: Classy move by Doug Wholey

Classy move by Doug Wholey

After the BB feature, Doug Wholey went down to Tommy's car and told him he would no longer sponsor a car involved with that kind of nonsense(67), and peeled off a couple of hundred dollar bills to help Tommy fix his car. A class gesture in my book. Glad to see Tommy didn't get seriously hurt. Jimmy and the boy's have a lot of work to do this week, but you know they will be back. Good luck to Tommy and the team.

He's not the only one not sponsoring Okula anymore. Guess he won't be able to buy those "special" parts anymore.

LEARN.... FROM YESTERDAY,
    LIVE.... FOR TODAY,
    HOPE....FOR TOMORROW

LEAH MAYNOR

leahmaynor@gmail.com
    leahdec22@aim.com

KickItUp
    Great move by Doug Wholey, I have a new found respect for someone who will take the dollars away from one who is missusing them. I already weeks ago started banning any of his sponsors from anything I may need.. I refuse to support someone who supports a, ummm, I can't say what I wanted, but supports someone undeserving..

Hats off to Doug..

turn1cowboy
    boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo the 67 I can't belive he did that. Tommy if you need a couple hands this week to help get your car together, me and Jawsy will come over to help!! Let us know

That was a very nice move by Doug. I'm glad to see it! Hats off to you Doug!
    R.I.P Poppy. The best turn 3 beer man Riverhead Raceway has ever seen and the best grandfather anyone could ask for!Tony Mastrangelo 7-10-35 to 12-29-02 R.I.P. 03, 1, 7, 66, 93 rip wild bill

voodoocadoo
    Just as a note any sponsers who feel they are not represented the way they think they should be .We are offering a free sponsership on our car The VOODOO Ca Doo #99 for the rest of the year
    Doug Wholey if you need to put you sposership on a car and not loose the rest of the season it is very welcome on our car for FREE please feel free to stop by my trailer on Sat

Russ

Thread Information