Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Big Update For Beaters!!!!

Exclamation Big Update For Beaters!!!!

Last night at MVS, the 4th of July show was rained out, they have rescheduled the event for July 29th, the same day as the NEETS event!

THIS WILL BE A HUGE WEEKEND FOR MVS AND NEETS!!!!!

MVS stands hold about, but not limited to, 2,000 people! That's a nice sized audience for NEETS, huh?

First off, we will have ALL three of our normal races, the 4cyl/6&8cyl/TRUX, plus our ladies race, AND NOW, A 100 LAP STREET STOCK RACE AND A 100 LAP MODIFIED RACE.

These Twin 100 lap races will draw a huge crowd! This is our chance to put on a good show for the fans and attract more drivers. I want to see this car count be the highest yet, by far!!! So spread the word!

The regular NEETS race will also include a 100 lap Modified race and a 100 lap Street Stock race!!!!

This event is sponsored by Drews Enterprises. I think Eric will be very satisfied at this event!

Spread the word....spread the word...spread the word!
    Last edited by CJfilms; 07-05-2007 at 08:14 AM.
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

Did you forget? I know I did......

Beater's in July means one thing...SANTA!!!!

We will be accepting toys for the kiddies in the stands to give away mid-day. Keep in mind, we should be expecting over a thousand fans, so there will be a lot of kiddies!!!! We are looking for non-expensive toys for either boy or girl....like a (I know I'm showing my year here...) GI Joe action figure or a barbie doll..... Erin is donating a bunch of Beanie Babies for the girlies

Let me know if you need more info on this...

Plus we have to find an appropriate suit for Santa. We don't want Santa in a portable red sauna!!!

Question Full Kennel...............

Hopefully, the dogtrack won't charge us extra entrance fees to cover their mod and S/S purses.....................
    Plus, you know whos gonna run last that day..........be a late night.........
    UNCLE PETEY................

Wink The Dogs are Barking

I don't know about having to help cover their purse, but I don't see why we wouldn't just race our normal time. We've been completing all three divisions plus a ladies race before 4:30. Mahoning starts their divisions usually at 6:00, even on a Sunday, which leaves plenty of time for their management to clean up the track before the mods/SS have to race. It would be nice to get some kind of confirmation on all of this though...Joe?? Joe???? Where are ya Joe???

p.s. Hey Joe, guess you liked my Santa idea...How about a pair of Bermuda shorts/Hawaiian shirt and flip flops for Tropical Santa???
    Ms. NEETS/Registrations
    Enduro Racing Ain't for Sissies

Enduros.....

I'm doing an update on my website( www.sappracing.net ). It is a step-by-step page on how to build a four cylinder enduro car. With me typing about enduro racing so much, it makes me so tempted to get another one built for another race. This might be my chance. I'm going to talk to my peeps, no not the marshmallow bunnies we eat at Easter, but some people I know. I have to find a cheep car, and somewhere to stash this thing. My driveway is filled with a trailer and Pinto already, and with no shed, space is limited. But I have a fellow racer that works, and stashes his own car at a junkyard a few miles from my house. I'm going to talk to him on Monday and if it all goes well, and he can hook me up with a car, I WILL BE THERE!!! I should be able to gut, tweak, and paint this thing in a month. Well, I don't need to paint it, but I gotta look nice. I've never been to Mahoning before, anything different I should expect from the NEETS at Mountain?? The enduro rules are still NEETS right? Please let me know, I don't want to go up there and get turned down for something stupid. ENDURO RACING, HERE I COME!!!
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

Wink Worlds Longest Lefthand Turn.............

Atta Boy Steve! Take a trip to the dogtrack...................
    The only thing you gotta know about Mahoning can be explained in one word.......PUSH, hehe....................
    It's really not that bad if you use 200 mph tape to fasten your helmet to the rollcage....................
    UNCLE PETEY..........................

Update!!!!

Ok, last night, Gena and I spoke about the upcoming event....There will be some changes, but for everyone's benefit!

1st: Change your plans, get to the track early!!! We will be starting at 1pm (subject to change....become earlier!!!).

2nd: NEETS MEMBERS will be signing is at the pit gate as just that...MEMBERS. The Pit admission is going to be a little more, not by much, but you will have access to the pits for the entire event. (I'll announce prices soon.)

3rd: Grandstands as well are more, but that generally won't make a difference since the fans have been short...not height!!

Here's the deal...We are running first, I would like to keep this info off of the MVS forums for now as not to cause a panic, but NEETS drivers have a right to know. We will run our event early, they will sweep the track down, then the event will be followed by a couple of heats and consis and then the 2 100 lappers....all this is followed by FIREWORKS!!!!!!

******Please note: This is public info now, I am not hiding anything from anyone. I merely don't want to upset/anger anyone from MVS with the notice that we are running first. Mods and SS both pay good money for tires, so they have a legitimate reason for not wanting to run after an enduro... The track will be swept before they even practice, so there will be no debris left over. But I know this will not mean that there will be no complaints as to the running order, therefore, I need to inform the NEETS drivers so they are there on time, but do not want to frighten the Mod/SS drivers that their cars may be damaged by enduro debris. That is all..... ********

We are going to advertise in AARN with a BIG AD. This should draw out a few extra fans in the stands and hopefully we will be running in front of a few thousand fans this time! Look for the ad next week in AARN. It will be advertised as such: 2 100 lap events at MVS, plus fireworks, plus enduros. Gena and I have already struck a deal about running order, so we will advertise that the enduros are last and people won't have to sit through them...then we'll run them first to let people see them first hand!

THIS IS GOING TO BE OUR BIG EVENT FOR THE SEASON...LET'S MAKE IT THE BEST YET!!!!!!!!!!!

........about prices...I will announce them when I feel the time is right. Gena is in charge of MVS, not me, so I don't want to make it seem like I am dictating HER prices. When she announces it, or it hits the papers, I will update everyone here on the forums.
    Last edited by CJfilms; 07-10-2007 at 04:25 PM. Reason: see the ******

jhelmer25
    Quote Originally Posted by EnduroFromDE View Post
    I'm doing an update on my website( www.sappracing.net ). It is a step-by-step page on how to build a four cylinder enduro car.
    I found that information to be very useful! I'm looking to get involved in NEETS and building an enduro car at some point in the near future, but right now I'm lacking a car trailer, so that's going to be my first step.

In any case, I'm really looking forward to it, and this seems like a ton of fun!

It definitely is a blast! It is definitely "the most fun you will ever have in the front seat of a car"
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

jhelmer25
    I have attended several enduro's as a spectator, and must say it was a great time! Now I have this bug in my system to get something put together, or find something used.

And that is what we love to hear!
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Countdown To Green

Thanks Jason, at least I know that someone is looking at my website.
    If you do need any help, you can email me ( Racin4cylDE@comcast.net ) or post any questions here and you WILL get some responses. I'm still working on getting a car set for the Beaters. Instead of the "Beaters with Heaters", shouldn't it be called "An Enduro Mission with Air Condition". That might be too long to fit on a sign. But with all the hype to get a larger than ever fan base and more drivers, this will be a good chance to achieve this "mission". Anyway, I WILL be there in the pits with or without a car, preferably with a car. I'm looking a getting a Vdub, or if this deal doesn't go through, there's a few Saturn SC1's down at the junkyards. I'm looking at putting out no money to get this car going. I have my old window net, racing harness, and pretty much everything I need. I have my helmet, shoes, suit, and transponder from my Pinto ride, so I just need a car now and I will be ready for the 29th.
    Last edited by EnduroFromDE; 07-10-2007 at 08:20 PM.
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

Getting on and to the track

Hey Jason, if you have a welder you can do like Art and I did and build a tow dolly. A lot cheaper than a trailer. Send an email if you are interested.
    Bob Kulik
    Kulik Racing

Wink Hello Dolly..............

Is that what happened to the #266, it broke loose from your tow dolly, hehe.............................
    UNCLE PETEY......................

Homemade Trailer

The only thing bad about a wheel dolly is if you tear up the suspension. You would be dragging the car. I, coming from Delaware, built my own little landscapping style trailer, just big enough for the car. I will add that on my website on how to build this. It might cost a little bit more, but will save you the hassle of getting the car back home if, I'm sorry, WHEN you wreck it.

Thread Information