Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Big Update For Beaters!!!!

BlingxBling
    Joe, you said the events were all followed by fireworks? I believe the fireworks that were scheduled for the 4th have been rescheduled for the night before...I can assure you the crap is likely to hit the fan, you made the right decision leaving it to Gena to make the announcement on the MVS forum, you would have gotten eaten alive...different breed down there...

hehe...that's the truth. But when Joe talked to Gena, she also said she was going to save the fireworks for after the 2 100 lappers, even though it was supposed to be that Saturday. It is all her decision...I would have done the same thing if I was in her shoes, too, because the fireworks were ORIGINALLY scheduled to go off after the 2 100-lappers.

Either way, I think it is going to be a fantastic day
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

BlingxBling
    Sure thing as long as the rain stays away. Does NEETS still run rain/shine/snow?

you betcha!!!

Rain, snow?, shine, sleet! but not lightning!

And yes, Gena was the one who told me that the fireworks would be on the Sunday program, that was not my decision. Things would be really out of control if I just decided to post that up without consulting with her first!!! lol

And Bling, you hit the nail on the head, that is why I am leaving it up to Gena to announce it on the MVS forums, simply because I shouldn't be telling her racers what is happening..."I'm not da boss! I just act like one!" ....oh yeah, that saying goes the same for me being a donkey!!!
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

I also heard that NEETS doesn't run during hurricanes, tornados or earthquakes, just to set the record straight, LOL. Oh yeah, no racing during Tsunami's also.
    Where did everyone go????
    www.myracenews.com also with a Facebook page!

Wink Sure we do!

Hmmm....I don't know about that WJ...we ran the first Femduro during a Tropical Storm! It rained so hard you could hardly see, the water was like a river going across the track, the wind was blowing, the trees were whipping around, we were all spinning out all over the place and it just kept raining harder and harder. We all stuck it out though, we NEETS folk ain't no wimps!

Hey Steve, it will be great to see you again! Hope you have a car to run, we've missed you!

Welcome aboard jhelmer25, look forward to meeting you some time soon!
    Ms. NEETS/Registrations
    Enduro Racing Ain't for Sissies

Hey NJ, I bet the women were so busy looking in their mirrors while they drove that they didn't know it was raining, LOL.

I do remember being at one NEETS race where some people had removed their wipers and had to stick their heads out the side to see the track in front of them. Eugene Malverty finished 5th in that one.

I know, I know, sexist joke, sorry.

BlingxBling
    I recall that event Cindy....it is a wonder I didn't catch pneumonia. My friend Lisa and I were there in our ponchos...we still ended up soaking wet...

We're racing in the rain, racing in the rain!!!!

My only race in the rain was last year, I forget which race it was, but the transponders went down. I know it's hard to believe the transponders went down at Mountain Speedway, but they did. They ran the 6/8's. They tried to run the trux and needed scorers in the tower. Then we tried to run the 4cyl and had that meeting in the infield. We decided to run the race, but split the field. Of course there were 50 cars, and I was supposed to start 25th, so I started last in the first race. It had to follow a car in front of me that was going slow and luckily, they kept their third brake light in so I knew where I was going. With no windshield wipers, I couldn't see, so I followed the car with the light. I ended up putting wipers and washers that Sunday after the race. Anyway, hope to see all of those NEETS NUTS and some new drivers in two weeks. Wow two weeks, I need to find a car!!
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

Wink Neither Rain nor Snow or Running Mascara...

WJ, Mirrors? We don't use no stinkin mirrors! And...I didn't even break a nail that time either!

Bling, I remember seeing you guys sitting out there...what a horrible freakin day that was! We were all drowned rats! See, true NEETS fans aren't wimps either! Another friend of mine was there that day too...he ended up wearing a very stylish garbage bag!

Steve, You better get crackin there mister and make sure you have those wipers...just in case!
    Ms. NEETS/Registrations
    Enduro Racing Ain't for Sissies

Cindy, do you mean Woot? I remember him being wrapped in hefty's best for one or more events that we ran wet!

Well, I promise you all that it will only rain for one event this season....and by rain I mean completely soak, not just a passing shower. That event will be the Fem-duro. And the reason behind this is, I will be driving again! I've driven in 3 NEETS races now, and all three time were in rain, 1 Frankenduro and 2 Fems now. I really am a black cloud huh?

Quote Originally Posted by CJfilms View Post
    I mean completely soak, not just a passing shower. That event will be the Fem-duro. And the reason behind this is, I will be driving again!
    Joe, after seeing your pictures on here, which half of that race will you be driving in, LOL???

Well WJ, that's the thing....

I have two TRUX running that day, I'm wondering if I should allow a little bending of the rules and I can drive the male half of the one race in Erin's truck, then the female's half in Josh's truck! Of course, I would have to be properly dressed for each gender portion of the race, right?

Well, uh, how can I put this?

Okay, the way you dress for the female portion of the race is already BENDING the rules, LOL!

THAT'S THE LAUGH I NEEDED FOR TODAY!!!

Thanks!
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Thread Information