Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Big Update For Beaters!!!!

Cool Skirting the Issue....

Hey Joe, nope it wasn't Woot, it was a loyal and dedicated fan of NEETS enduros, his name is Rich. He's been to just about every NEETS race since the beginning, a great guy. He was wearing the Hefty Lawn and Garden Bag Model with the diamond texture exterior and draw string closure..the top of the line in fine garbage bag wear...
    Ms. NEETS/Registrations
    Enduro Racing Ain't for Sissies

drewsent
    Wait a minute... a stylish garbage bag??? I resemble that remark.

Looking forward to Beaters with A/C.

For Beaters with Heaters '08, I made the suggestion to run it near Ground Hog Day. The slogan could be "We'll wake the ground hog", or 'WAKE UP Mr Ground Hog!"

Regards,
    Eric Drews
    Drews Enterprises

This just in......

This is a chance of showers on Sunday. I know we (NEETS) run in the rain, but the mods and SS don't. I just want to make sure that the NEETS are going to run this weekend, despite the weather, correct? The Mods and Street Stocks are just going to be re-re-scheduled?
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

If it does rain...NEETS is and always has been rain/snow/shine...no chance of rescheduling for us.

We won't know anything about the mods/streetstocks until the day of. I think the day will be good, though.
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Thread Information