Thread: Official race dates of Spec drags

Official race dates of Spec drags

Does anyone have the actual list of dates for the spec drags? The June 30th and the July 7th is not listed.
    I had made the 30th only because they said something about it while at the last spec drag, but the 7/7 isn't listed anywhere.

The only list I have is for Aug 4th as per the next 1.

Then after that I only know of Aug 12th, 25th...

Then in September it's the 2nd and 22nd and that's it till next year.
    Long Island Motorsports Association
    Fighting for motorsports on long island.
    WE RACE! WE VOTE!
    Join Us! or Contact Us
    www.limotorsports.org

It seems you have them all. Some of the dates were added after the schedules were printed, like last nights. It's a few more dates, actually, than have been scheduled in the past. Interest is picking up, and who knows, it could become an almost weekly thing if the interest remains strong. J/M/O

We missed you last night, but after hearing of the problems you had, I guess you're still fixing your very fast Jeep. I hope you come out for the next one, it's always fun to watch you run.
    Where did everyone go????
    www.myracenews.com also with a Facebook page!

The lead up to last weekend was killer, but hopefully no more little problems peeking their head anymore

I would have come last night, just I had no idea...

This weekend coming I've got my nieces Christening, then the weekend after that my other nieces b-day....and Sept 12 is another b-day and hopefully my brothers wedding isn't on 1 of the 2 Sept dates.

So what happened....oh, the suspense
    Long Island Motorsports Association
    Fighting for motorsports on long island.
    WE RACE! WE VOTE!
    Join Us! or Contact Us
    www.limotorsports.org

BoomBoom

Every Saturday Night

I just noticed that the banner on the Jam's site says that the spectator drag is going to be held every Saturday. I will have to talk to my bosses and get the Flexible car back out on the track. I still can't believe an electric car won a round.

don't wreck it
    R.I.P Poppy. The best turn 3 beer man Riverhead Raceway has ever seen and the best grandfather anyone could ask for!Tony Mastrangelo 7-10-35 to 12-29-02 R.I.P. 03, 1, 7, 66, 93 rip wild bill

Thread Information