Think "Steve O" already covered this on another Forum, but if not, its a fun place to watch a race(s).

The events go quick (on, off, NEXT!), there's turns but if you watch the drivers they're ALWAYS turning left (its like a big circle).

Last I heard they had a score board. Previously, only the spotters seemed to know what lap they were on. Plenty o' beer stands, but you'd better not have a pit bracelet on your arm....there ARE plenty of very sharp eyes about, too. Don't ask me how I know.....

The only thing I never liked about Seekonk is the lighting; both on track and off. Maybe its where I sit (Back stretch...its nice, breezy, and in the comfort of you personal lawn chair, down right homey). The parking lot is a "black hole" - no lights... (the back lot, anyway.) Unless you have a flashlight and a good idea where you left your car, you (and it), could be BOTH lost. The lighting, on the track, seems kinda dim (to my eyes)...suprised that more cars don't tangle on the track.

All in all I really liked the place...easy to get in and out of (You may not think so...) the show gets over early (~09:30) and they move people out of there quite quickly (unless you're the REAL IMPATIENT type).

Have a fun time at "The Cement Palace"

Rich