Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any suggestions???????

Does this mean no "For Sale" sign?
    Last edited by Tower Man; 08-07-2007 at 10:50 AM. Reason: I thought I made an error.
    "A View from theCrossroads" available at www.pkbooksinc.com, www.amazon.com and www.barnesandnoble.com. Look for "A View from the Crossroads" due out in August.

Hey Wayne, does that mean fishing this summer now?

Wayne, I'm always happy to be of any help, and you probably had the meter correct. With a wire in that condition you will show 12V on both sides. With the truck running you might or might not see a difference at idle, but as you bring the rpm's up and the module has to produce more spark it needs more current to do so. This causes the bad spot in the wire to heat up and it's resistance goes up and then you'd see the voltage go down.

Rick

If It's Fixed, "no 4 Sale Sign". If It's Not Fixed, We'll Be Doing A lot Of Fishing And Camping, If It's Sold...lol. I Have Spent Way Too Much Time, effort And Money. It's Not Fun Anymore Running This Way, Considering I Have had One Of The Best Trucks Out There.
    41,Mrs 41,42,43

Be careful if you end up camping and fishing...Doug Watson found out the hard way that sometimes fishing can be more dangerous than racing!

Seriously, I hope everything is fixed. Good luck Sunday...see you then!
    Tracy Chirico
    LongIslandJam.com Editor-at-Large

www.longislandjam.com
    tchirico@longislandjam.com

RacerHub Network
    www.longislandjam.com | www.poconothunder.net | www.thechromehorn.com

Bethel Motor Speedway Business Operations Manager
    www.bethelmotorspeedway.com
    tracy.chirico@bethelmotorspeedway.com

Driver, #83 4/6 cylinder enduro truck

Did you change SPARK PLUGS? UnBELIEVEABLE

Wow, Thrown Right Under The Bus!! Lol
    41,Mrs 41,42,43

lol nice.....
    R.I.P Poppy. The best turn 3 beer man Riverhead Raceway has ever seen and the best grandfather anyone could ask for!Tony Mastrangelo 7-10-35 to 12-29-02 R.I.P. 03, 1, 7, 66, 93 rip wild bill

I have to say I felt soooo bad for Wayne yesterday when they finally got the truck running and then he wasn't allowed to run. I understand that the race had already started but let's face it....he was already 4 laps down and not going to run away with it. They were under caution and what would it have hurt to let him try and see if the truck was fixed? I'm sure he would have stayed out of the way and if the truck wasn't right would have pulled in. I know "rules is rules" but thats jmo....
    VICKI

Poor Lowell Trickle.... . That really sucked but I guess it was part of the script. You know what Im talking about. Hey...did you check the gap in them plugs?...lol,.

Its coming brother....be patient!
    05,58,56,0,41,Mrs.41
    How ya Like Me Now!
    55 R.I.P. Uncle David Oliver 55

Look on the bright side, Wayne. Now you have about 3 weeks to test the truck on that little course you told me about on your street, LOL!!! (Just don't let your wife find out.)
    Where did everyone go????
    www.myracenews.com also with a Facebook page!

Thread Information