Thread: Thanks to all

RSP

Thanks to all

Sunday was my last race with Neets for a little while as I will be attending school at the Nascar Technical Institute beginning in mid August.

I would just like to say thank you to everyone that helps make this series possible. This is a great series and I know that you guys and gals will continue to do great things. I have made some great memories, some interesting stories, and met amazing people ever since the '05 FireCracker Smacker. I wish this series good luck and plan to join all of you in the future once again.

one more time, Thanks to all

Randy Parsons Jr
    Big Car 58

Good Luck Randy, Looking Forward To Seeing You Again In The Future!!!
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

Unhappy

Randy,

It was a pleasure having you and I wish you the best of luck during your time in school and afterwards. I look forward to seeing you again when you are able to visit/race in the future! You are going to do an awesome job, I know it! Please keep in touch!

PS...I love the you tube videos you make...amazing!
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Thumbs up Racing Randy

Sorry you won't be around for a while Randy, we'll miss you, but best of luck at school!

And while you're there......don't forget to tell them all at NTI about NEETS!

Have fun, but work hard, because it will all be worth it! Looking forward to your return!!
    Ms. NEETS/Registrations
    Enduro Racing Ain't for Sissies

Hey man good luck on your schooling. Maybe when you get back that 58 will be waiting for you?? It seems if you were getting better and better every race. I was watching your car during the beaters, and by half way you were dirt tracking it around the turns, but your times were getting faster and faster. Erins right those youtube videos are cool, theres many people watching, and commenting on them. Maybe that will get more people into it. I am going to start working on a little video myself with all of the NEETS wrecks and wild finishes. I purchased all the races I was in, about 13 I think, and I am going to download a video making software online and get started on it. Anyways see ya later.
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

Wink Rapid Randy............

Sorry to see you go, but education first...................
    A little experience at NTI and your gonna come back and beat us all like "rented mules"...................
    Just like "Motel NEETS" we'll leave the green light out for ya...............
    UNCLE PETEY...................

Thread Information