Thread: S.A.F.E.R. picnic

00 RBDJ

S.A.F.E.R. picnic

I just wanted to say Thank You to Kathy Kraft and Joe Saraceno. You both did a great job. My family had a really nice time. Thank you also to George for doing a lot of the BBQing.

It was fun and glad there were no fights! But the Maynor team did win the tug of war. Even with Dorothea and I on it, but it was all fun.

LEARN.... FROM YESTERDAY,
    LIVE.... FOR TODAY,
    HOPE....FOR TOMORROW

LEAH MAYNOR

leahmaynor@gmail.com
    leahdec22@aim.com

Yeah , with Carl on the Kraft team I think he was pushing instead of pulling !
    Artie Schenk
    figure849@aol.com
    Crew Chief Figure 8 & Late Model #28
    2009 Inducted into the S.A.F.E.R. Hall of fame

ahhh I missed the tug-o-war darn! Had a good time, just so beat from the day before. Sweated all day and night and just kept drinking plenty of fluids to keep me going. Did a good job on that, but was spent the next day. Hey I did go 2 for 3 in Softball. Started at 1st went 3 for 4 at the base. Then decided to stay out of sun because of the day before and NO ONE BROUGHT WATER! LOL. So I did the American leaugue thing and became DH. lol Had a good time, wish I could have stayed longer. I didn't bring the camera, I didn't want to incriminate anyone! lol
    Peter Milano
    PitStopPitbull.com
    www.pitstoppitbull.com

I can see it now. Next year, Tommy will have me bringing weight to stuff in my pockets.
    Peter, I was bringing my digital camera, but realized I forgot it as I was going through Hauppauge.

It was a great picnic, as always. I hope next year more non-figure8 people come out. As much as it's been said, I'm still not sure most people know this is open to everyone. Hey, I bring lots of old modified, street stock, and mini modified photos too, lol.

Thread Information