Racerhub.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A Prayer for John Blewett III

this is horrible....God Speed JBIII
    "I'm a good winner, but a poor loser" Richie Evans

www.rememberwhenphotosonline.com

R.i.p.

To John's family, crew members, friends - in and out of the racing community - and to Jimmy, know that you are in our hearts.

Linda and Norm Case, Precision Automotive, Inc.

Precision Powered:
    Inertia Hamster Dyno

The First Amendment.....
    The Right To Free Speech

michael wood
    We will miss John Blewett. I pray for his family and all his friends and crew,
    and brother Jimmy, i pray for him.

god speed

Anonymously sent to TCH to post

There might not be any 21 Gun Salutes. No Purple Hearts. No Burial at Sea. There will be flags at half mast anywhere there is a modified fan present. Thursday August 16th, 2007 is not a day to celebrate. Not by a long shot. Today is a day that we will all do what we have grown far too accustomed to doing. Saying goodbye.

I am not here to eulogize John. I did not know him personally, and that’s not my place. I am here, like many of us, who are feeling every emotion known to man right now. Not sure what to blame. You can’t put blame in times like this. It is just the nature of auto racing. It is so cruel that our sport can be so treacherous at times. It is Such a thing of beauty when all goes right. But as great and as high as our sport can get, it can’t begin to touch the lows that we all suffer from at a time like this. At a time like this I wonder why anybody would want to race. Why would anybody want to risk their life for this game of ours. We’ll all be asking that question for quite a while.

I can’t begin to write a piece honoring the life of John Blewett III. I’m sure that in the days that follow, others will write words worthy of praise for John. All I can do is join everybody else in our extended modified family and send along our deepest prayers for John’s Family and Friends.

Please join me in celebrating the life of John Blewett III. I think it would be a great way to honor John by having everybody on all Modified message boards utilizing some sort of John Blewett III avatar. I think that is a good place to start by honoring a man who lost his life by simply doing what we all know and love.

God Speed John, You are already sorely missed.

Anonymous
    ..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    www.TheChromeHorn.com | RGrodski@thechromehorn.com
    The RacerHub Network
    www.thechromehorn.com | www.longislandjam.com
    Old modifieds never die.........They just get updated.........

God Speed John, my thoughts and prayers to your family and friends and especially to Jimmy.

I was hoping for good news this morning and I am deeply saddened by this terrible news.

Godspeed John.

To the entire Blewett family, our thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.

God bless.
    -Alex
    Pork Roll is very important to me. Please respect that.

2010 Touched Trio Top-5 Standings:
    Linda 1st 381 points
    Tbax 2nd 380 points
    Axel 3rd 327 points

2010 WAS NOT the same for Axel...

Thought and prayers with the Blewett Family and friends.

66modifiedfan
    What more can I say. Johnny is one of my favorite modified drivers. You will be missed dearly! GOD BLESS everyone in the Blewett family.

I will miss you.

Very sad

John Blewett III will be missed...

On behalf of RacerHub, TheChromeHorn.com, and LongIslandJam.com, i send my deepest condolences to the Blewett family (especially his father and brother Jimmy), friends, and fans. We will miss those baby blue eyes at the track.

May JBIII rest in peace and may he have fun racing with the legends up in Heaven Raceway, because he's definitely earned himself a spot...

Howie is offline Veteran of Racing Photography
    It truly was a sad night last night. I'm still having a problem accepting what happened. John you will be missed and we will think about you for a long time, thanks for the memories. Our prayers are with Jimmy, Crystal and the entire Blewett family and all of his friends and fans. RIP...JBIII!!
    Howie Hodge
    TheChromeHorn.com - Special Contributor
    www.thechromehorn.com |

RacerHub Network
    www.longislandjam.com | www.poconothunder.net | www.thechromehorn.com

Certainly not the news I came looking for this morning. It is indeed sad that such a young person was taken from from us so early. Best wishes to the family and friends.
    A friend is someone who believes in you when you've ceased to believe in yourself

godspeed JBIII. My condolences to his family, friends, crew, and fans. You will truly be missed.

My prayers are with the Blewett Family- Racing will never be the same
    Kyle McGowan
    Wall Stadium Flagger
    KyleMac45@hotmail.com

Rest in Peace- John Blewett III 10-25-1973 - 8-16-07

Rest in Peace- Number 76- forever a cherished number

Rest in Peace- Charles Kepley

What a sad day for modified racing, my thoughts and prayes go out to the blewitt family, what a lost. Showtime I love you buddy, be strong glad we were able to speak this morning, we are here for you and the whole family.......... Joe

Our thoughts and prayers are with Jimmy, Crystal, Shelly, Janice, Mr. Blewett and the entire Blewett family and close friends. I feel so bad for Jimmy..our thoughts are especially with him. I am a huge fan of both Blewetts and for both of them to be involved in such a horrific accident is just beyond words. Godspeed John and RIP. Rick, Linda, Brittany & Mercedes. Jake Marosz # 9 & Wade Cole #33

Thread Information