Racerhub.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A Prayer for John Blewett III

Sandra
    My thoughts and prayers go out to the Blewett family at this time. I applaud the other drivers for the class act that they were last night. Mike Stefanik showed what a true champion he was.

Wall Speedway on a Saturday Night will never be the same because we will not be able to John and Jimmy fighting for the lead, or see Johns big smile when he wins...

Kyle McGowan- Long time John Blewett III fan and very good friend
    Kyle McGowan
    Wall Stadium Flagger
    KyleMac45@hotmail.com

Rest in Peace- John Blewett III 10-25-1973 - 8-16-07

Rest in Peace- Number 76- forever a cherished number

Rest in Peace- Charles Kepley

StevePro
    I just don't understand why these things happen. I feel terrible for Jimmy and the entire Blewett family. I'm at a loss for words. I can't believe it happened again with the tour at Thompson. It felt like we were all one big family last night. The looks on the faces seem to make time stand still. Thanks for the memories John. You were so much fun to watch. We will all miss you.

Steve

Jbiii

To the whole Blewett Clan & Cyrstal, Our Hearts & Prayers to you.

John we Love & miss you Already

Mike, Gracie & Kim

witchin8
    My thoughts and prayers go out to the family.

R.I.P JBIII You will be sadly missed.

froggy22

So very sad..

you are in our thoughts and prayers.. you will never be forgotten JBIII.

Like everyone else, thoughts and prayers go out to the entire Blewett family and friends. Its always hard to accept something like this in the racing community, he will be missed on and off the track by all.

fattdaddy61
    We Also Agree on the call that was made by Mike Stefanik and the other Drivers not to complete the Race last night in John's Honor. It is with Heavy Hearts that the #09 Bobby Grigas Team wish to Express Our Deepest Condolences to the Blewett Family.

Steffy
    We send our utmost sympathy to all involved. God Speed John.
    Michael & Julie Stefanik

My thoughts and prayers go out to the Blewett Family as well as the TS family.

I didnt know Jimmy or John personally. Only heard stories through Brian Crammer. He admired both.

Thoughts and prayers go out to the entire Blewett family. We lost one heck of a race car driver, and from what I understand, one heck of a man.

Thoughts and prayers also go out to Jimmy, Words can't express how hard this must be on him..

-Brian Hawks

Reidonly
    So sorry to hear this. It's always a sad day when someone in the racing community is taken too soon.

Another blow to modified racing, he will truly be missed. My condolences to the blewett family. Saturday night at Wall will never be the same again.

When I compiled this over the winter, I never thought it would be used as a memorial TCH Blewett's/

I'm still at a loss for words. God Bless John and the Blewett familly
    "points don't buy food, and trophies taste like s***!"- Ed Flemke Sr.

Thread Information