Thread: Nelma Nelma Nelma!!

BlingxBling

Nelma Nelma Nelma!!

It is approaching fast...in case some of you aren't aware the show at MVS has been cancelled. I know I know..a bummer...maybe another year?!... Anyway enough with the bad news, Oct 20 we have a show lined up at Mountain, and I know it will be a crowd pleaser for sure! 20 cars signed up as of the last time I viewed, tell your friends! Laps are now on sale...I will make it a point to get my butt to Mountain before this race to sell as MANY laps as possible...so if you had something out there and I bought a lap for your event, this here would be a perfect opportunity to return the favor! Any questions can be sent to my email, asuhoski@nelmaracing.com

Latemodel11A

Purse for Nelma 100 lap

Any work on the purse for this event??

Thanks,

Tony Volpe
    Late Model #11A

BlingxBling
    The last time I talked to JA it was getting into place...however I havent talked to JA in a few days because of his big move to MA...as soon as I know it..I will post it

Latemodel11A

Purse ???

Any word on the purse for this event???

Thanks,

Tony Volpe

It is $2000 to win. I don't have the figures for the rest of the purse, but Bling is selling lap sponsorships, so there should be plenty of bonus money to go around for the top runners.
    Where did everyone go????
    www.myracenews.com also with a Facebook page!

Thread Information