Thread: Monday, Monday, Monday!!!

Exclamation Monday, Monday, Monday!!!

I have good news for everyone who plans on attending this Monday's Event!!!!

First off, Ladies!!! The ladies race looks like it is more than just a go this time! Hopefully we will draw out a few extra ladies that day and we will have a good race togetherr for ya!

TRUX, you ALL better watch out, Erin's truck now has a NEW (as new as it is getting) transmission! She'll be back out there for the first time this season with what I hope to see become a full blown TRUX!!!! Watch out Petey! You may have given her the key she'll need to win!!!

Now....no one can make a joke about Erin and her gas pedal....unless the trans is good and she is still going slow!

Also, I will announce it at the driver's meeting, but we will be doing something special for the Fem and Frankenduros...for the EARLY birds!

Pits open at 10:30 sharp...see you then!!!
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

rcp_ny

running order for 9/3?

Has it been said which division is running first, last, or in between? Just curious.

Yes it has, but in another thread here.
    ..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    www.TheChromeHorn.com | RGrodski@thechromehorn.com
    The RacerHub Network
    www.thechromehorn.com | www.longislandjam.com
    Old modifieds never die.........They just get updated.........

hmmm hmm hmm!!!

You see, it was NOT stated on the NEETS site though.... The 6/8's may run first, or things may get flipped for the second half of the season....don't know? You'll have to be there to find out!

RCP, if it is a matter of you making it on time for a particular race, give me a call, I will discuss things with you before Monday...well, tomorow.

rcp_ny

no problem

Actually it was a question for potential spectators, who've since bailed on me anyway, so it doesn't matter to me any more.

Uh-oh....

Joe, I'm going to put rip in your pantyhose......I wish you had told me this BEFORE I posted it all over the place!!!! Well everyone, I'm sorry, just make sure you all get to the track early and tell your family/friends that are coming to be there by 2:00 or they may miss your race!
    Ms. NEETS/Registrations
    Enduro Racing Ain't for Sissies

No runs in my pantyhose...if you put it that way, then we can run the order as it was posted! I would like to see the 4 cylinders run first at some point, but you are right, I will go over it with the driver's first...once again, I lay down my sash to you Cindy!

The good news, the bad....

The bad news is that my wife is sick..SO that means Rose (my daughter) won't be able to be little Ms. NEETS tomorrow (sorry Cindy, maybe for another one possibly?)

However, I'll be there & look forward to seeing everyone!

Unhappy Awwww...

I'm so sorry to hear Jeralyn is sick Geno! I have a LMN already for the Femduro, but the rest of the races are open for Rose to have her pick...or rather..your pick!
    Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow, you better rest up your pipes tonight!

Hey Joe, ok, your hose will remain runless for now...
    Ms. NEETS/Registrations
    Enduro Racing Ain't for Sissies

Thread Information