Thread: Speedy Recovery Lowell Trickle!

Speedy Recovery Lowell Trickle!

Just want to wish a speedy recovery to Wayne Meyer. He had back surgery this morning and is headed home to heal. If you can imagine the boy thinks he's going to race on Sunday. Well at least his back is better even if his eggs are still a little scrambled! Feel better Big Show!
    VICKI

Boy, the truck is finally running right and then the driver needs a tune-up?!? Seriously, here's to a speedy recovery, for your own sake as well as Jamie's!
    (vsmidge, the fact that he thinks he's going to race Sunday doesn't surprise me and, in fact, proves that his eggs AREN'T scrambled - any more than they were before, anyway...I would be more concerned if he DIDN'T think that!)
    Last edited by Tracy87BB; 08-30-2007 at 04:00 PM.
    Tracy Chirico
    LongIslandJam.com Editor-at-Large

www.longislandjam.com
    tchirico@longislandjam.com

RacerHub Network
    www.longislandjam.com | www.poconothunder.net | www.thechromehorn.com

Bethel Motor Speedway Business Operations Manager
    www.bethelmotorspeedway.com
    tracy.chirico@bethelmotorspeedway.com

Driver, #83 4/6 cylinder enduro truck

Is he nuts-racing on Sunday??? Wait don't answer that I know most racecar drivers are... anyway wishes on a speedy recovery. I say if your not up to it let Jamie race the truck!
    Brunnhoelzl Motorsports 8x

Gone but Never Forgotten
    John Blewett III #66/#76
    Larry Costa #46

randomrodder
    Best of luck Wayne, enjoyed our chat the afternoon of the 140.
    My advice............get the lead ASAP and get as far in front as possible and stay there. Then no one can hit you in the a, I mean, rear.

Get Well Wayne,

But I'm sure Jamie would be more than willing to serve as a back-up driver

Smile

Wayne; Best wishes. Take your time and heal. We've got your back. I'll need to get a firesuite and helmet from Frankie. Yours is to big and Woots is to small. ;>)

get well soon wayne, and jamie if you need help moving the seat up in the truck give me a call.
    WOOT

Get well soon "Lowell Trickle"....If we have to it aint nothing to put some pull levers in the truck so you dont have to move your legs too much. And I dont care if you cant walk OR talk, your gonna go out there on Sunday and get whats yours...hear me?!

Need anything you holla...you know the drill.
    05,58,56,0,41,Mrs.41
    How ya Like Me Now!
    55 R.I.P. Uncle David Oliver 55

GET WELL BIG DOG .Ill be there there sunday to crew chief or to drive.Hopefully to crew chief you to a VICTORY.81

Get well Wayne hope all went well today was going to give you a ring but my phone got disconnected!!!!
    R.I.P Poppy. The best turn 3 beer man Riverhead Raceway has ever seen and the best grandfather anyone could ask for!Tony Mastrangelo 7-10-35 to 12-29-02 R.I.P. 03, 1, 7, 66, 93 rip wild bill

Thanks everyone, I AM racing on sunday. We have all seen these guy's race with broken bones,bad backs, necks, what ever. Im feeling pretty good, doctor say's 2 days. And NO jamie is not racing this truck lol, but we are working on one for her for the 08 season.Thanks again
    41,Mrs 41,42,43

badone07
    Glad you had a speedy recovery and good luck Wayne. Moreover, don't let us down, who have you in our Top 5 this week. J/K

I'm sure a victory on Sunday would make any pain associated with tthe surgery feel much better. Just be careful, Wayne, and don't hurt anything else!
    Either way, just get well soon.
    Where did everyone go????
    www.myracenews.com also with a Facebook page!

Thanks john,wj. Getting that win will make YEARS of pain go away.lol
    41,Mrs 41,42,43

knoxville
    You better win sunday or your off my christmas card list . Mustard !

Thread Information