Thread: Most improved driver

cuzzzy59

Most improved driver

Seeing that we are doing premature congrats and what have you,lets not forget #23 of Tom Anderson. He has made a huge improvement from last year. He gets my vote for most improved.

Ace is offline 8,81 & 88 Turbush Racing
    I don't thinks it's premature congrats, considering Ellwood would have to finish 18th this week and next, Kevin would have to win both. We haven't had an 18 car field, except for Time Trials.

As far as most improved, there are 3 guys in the Charger division that have impressed me this year.

I agree cuzzzy59 that Tom Anderson is most improved and he does it pretty much all by himself without a crew.

Kevin Orlando, the guy missed opening nite and is in 2nd points.

The next guy can't win most improved, as he's a rookie, but he sure doesn't drive like one, Shawn Solomito. I saw him drive in one of the 1st warmups and he looked like a veteran out there.

These 3 guys race like you're supposed to race. They don't block, if you get to the outside or inside of them, they GIVE YOU A LANE to RACE. There are some veterans in each class who can learn from these 3. Great job guys!

If I could give an award for a driver that has improved the most during the season, it would have to be the 96 car.
    Freddie Kraft
    ~66~Rest In Peace JB3~66~
    ~12~ TS Motorsports ~12~
    ~08~ Young Guns Motorsports ~08~

The 96 has done a wonderful job in his rookie season. He has never raced an enduro, go-kart, or anything else and he has shown that he has talent.
    Rob Bader Jr.
    19 BLUNDERBUST

Thread Information