Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Congrats Champ

Ace is offline 8,81 & 88 Turbush Racing

Congrats Champ

Congrats Dynamite on win #71. What a heck of a way to end the championship season by winning for the 4th time this year and to do it with everyone there is icing on the cake.

Also Congrats to you and Bub for winning the MOST POPULAR driver award.
    Last edited by Ace; 09-09-2007 at 11:21 AM.

RT-01
    congats dt on winning the title..

Icing on the cake winning by a straightway. 4wins, 10 top 3s, a fourth, fifth,and a 12th while leading and wire burnt up on a double point night. The goat is the best nickname ever. THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME. 71 wins. WOW. I think that has to be one of the greatest seasons ever. Imagine he would've won that double pointer. 56 years old and amazing, just amazing. The BEST.

I'm happy Mr "A flush is better than a full house" bought you guys a championship.
    Last edited by fastgal; 09-10-2007 at 05:59 AM.

turbett
    Fastgal you are with out a doubt not a fan but you can't buy a championship, you have to be able to drive a race car and do it well and that's what my dad does. Congrats on a great season, Dad, you are truly the best out there... Till next year..

P.S Just to let you all know, there were two cop cars for the incident. If you noticed there was another incident with two modified drivers that were FIST Fighting that had about 6 cop cars there..Hmmm, I wonder where the post is for that fight.

No Doug = no $ = no new car = unlikely championship. Plus, there should never be any reason, unless someone had a medical emergency, for police or EMT's to attend any problems in the pits after racing. I guess you did not see the many disgusted faces who left the facility without getting to see their favorite drivers. Doug didn't have to be an idiot trailer jumping. JR should have been thrown out after the first fight. Mujsce should have been chucked also. Same as Fortin. It is a privilige to have this place to race, not make fools out of ourselves. Don't defend anyone because it should never have happened.

This one is going in the wrong direction also (fastgal). Not happy with who won, fine. Bashing the owner for 'buying' a Championship? Was someone paid off? No, I didn't see you write that. Bought a top shelf car for a good driver. Driver won the Championship. Not all that unusual, happens at every race track I know of, not to mention in Cup, Busch, etc. Sour grapes aside, I don't see a problem here.
    Where did everyone go????
    www.myracenews.com also with a Facebook page!

Congrats Dan on your 2007 Championship........
    ..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    www.TheChromeHorn.com | RGrodski@thechromehorn.com
    The RacerHub Network
    www.thechromehorn.com | www.longislandjam.com
    Old modifieds never die.........They just get updated.........

Charlie's Angel

Way to Go!!

I agree with Walter.. you can't buy a championship. I would also like to say whether or not it was a top of the line car or a junk box.. Put Dan in it and he can drive it.

Dan you deserve this win as you deserved every previous one you have gotten. You can drive, that is for sure. Great win! Congratulations
    !!!

Ace is offline 8,81 & 88 Turbush Racing
    Thank you WJ. I couldn't have said it better myself. Dynamite can take any car to the front, the guy is a RACER who keeps getting better with age.
    Last edited by Ace; 09-10-2007 at 10:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fastgal View Post
    Mujsce should have been chucked also.
    For what, defending his girlfriend from an unprovoked attack, when she was doing nothing but hanging out in Mike's trailer? You really need to get all your facts straight before making such a statement.

I'm saying all parties involved in fights should be asked to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by fastgal View Post
    i'm saying all parties involved in fights should be asked to leave
    You just didn't include ALL of them in your post.

turn1cowboy
    Way to go BIG DANNY T. From all your fans in TURN 1!!!!!!!

Hey WJ, I think I'm taking out the ice cream truck this week in the spectator drags LOL LOL. After I win, ice cream for everyone.

Thread Information