Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Congrats Champ

Dan, Just keep Doug off the roof please

I'll take a double-chocolate cone, please.
    Where did everyone go????
    www.myracenews.com also with a Facebook page!

Cool congrats

Congrats Dan the man

from me and the 28 figure 8 racing team. Job well done .

LEARN.... FROM YESTERDAY,
    LIVE.... FOR TODAY,
    HOPE....FOR TOMORROW

LEAH MAYNOR

leahmaynor@gmail.com
    leahdec22@aim.com

Way to Go Dan.....
    VICKI

Congratulations Dan... I'm thinking we should find someone to give you a ride in a Blunderbust car next year...maybe you could eventually complete a clean sweep and hold a title in EVERY division at Riverhead! Congrats again!
    Tracy Chirico
    LongIslandJam.com Editor-at-Large

www.longislandjam.com
    tchirico@longislandjam.com

RacerHub Network
    www.longislandjam.com | www.poconothunder.net | www.thechromehorn.com

Bethel Motor Speedway Business Operations Manager
    www.bethelmotorspeedway.com
    tracy.chirico@bethelmotorspeedway.com

Driver, #83 4/6 cylinder enduro truck

top row crew

Angry

The celebration for that Late Model title wasn't necessary, 9 -12 cars every week. Take it easy 8 and 98. Take the trophy and go home quietly. Congrats anyway.
    Last edited by top row crew; 09-10-2007 at 04:21 PM.

Ace is offline 8,81 & 88 Turbush Racing
    top row crew
    The Figure 8's had 9 cars run all the races, the Chargers had 6 run every race, I guess those champions shouldn't celebrate either.

As Tower Man wrote in another thread "Hey Bulldozer, don't worry about low car counts. The old man still earned more points than anyone else. " well said Joe L.

Congrats Dan.

Bought the championship???????

You can have the best car, the best motor, the best crew, it does not matter..... You need a lot of racing luck and most importantly, a Great driver, and Danny is a great Driver, period, the end!!!!!! He deserved and earned this Championship !!!!! Congrats Danny !!!! Artie P.
    Always keep smiling !!!!!!!!!!

top row crew
    Wow, what a sheltered life you must live, our birthday partys are just as loud and long, our barbecues on Sundays are louder and or noiser than that, we live life to the fullest (live each day as if its your last) we enjoy music and our friends. No apologies for loving life, you had the option to leave the pits at any time if you didn't like our crowd, which was mostly other crews and family members. Sorry about your boring life. (PS) All were welcomed to eat and drink and dance with us, we didn't refuse anybody, not even you. Dan Turbush, # 8 Late Model Champ ,56 years young, and soon to be a 7 time grandfather. Life is goooooood!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Dan. It has been a pleasure to watch you race whatever and wherever over the years. There is a reason you have won so many races and championships over that time. You are just that damn good Congrats again.

" A Dollar and a Dream"

RIP JBIII

Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional!!

Ahh, you know what they say, there are always a few negative people who seem to not like to live life to the fullest!! Im glad my family does, because I know I like to enjoy life... for those who don't, don't tell us your boring life if you would've won, because OBVIOUSLY we are not YOU! HAHA

Hey, smile, they say you will live longer if ya do!

CONGRATS ON THE CHAMPIONSHIP FELLAS (and ladies), LET'S CELEBRATE THIS SATURDAY TOO!!! HOOODDY HOOO

The post about 'buying' the championship was funny, but the over-celebration post, thats hilarious. Perhaps you could've gotten in a Late Model yourself and TRIED to keep up. I'm not trying to take a championship away from ANYONE, but let's look around the track. In the modifieds, the champion won by 12 points to a driver who missed a race! Looks like the same thing might happen with the Chargers. Should they not celebrate?

As for the late models, in 2005 only 9 drivers were there for every start. In 06'- only 10. What makes this year any less of an accomplishment?

And finally, that low car count managed to produce 9 different winners. The Chargers and Blunderbusts only had 7 each (so far). More cars does NOT mean more competitive.

Wink not being able to celebrate??

Yes there was low car counts this year, But the CHAMPIONS this year also have won with much higher car counts as well.

So it's not like they haven't proven themselves. These drivers have always been strong runners. 9 car count, 14 car count or 25 car count.

LEARN.... FROM YESTERDAY,
    LIVE.... FOR TODAY,
    HOPE....FOR TOMORROW

LEAH MAYNOR

leahmaynor@gmail.com
    leahdec22@aim.com

Thread Information