Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Where are the Missing Cars

sround
    What ever happened to the Coupe's?..... G. Browns and the other one that was out there for a couple of years? (Frank Seus?)... Just curious.
    Last edited by sround; 10-09-2007 at 09:56 PM.

Sitting on a front lawn in Ronkonkoma short.
    Rob Bader Jr.
    19 BLUNDERBUST

I'd like to go "visit" one of the coupes. Can somebody PM me with location?
    "A View from theCrossroads" available at www.pkbooksinc.com, www.amazon.com and www.barnesandnoble.com. Look for "A View from the Crossroads" due out in August.

Keith Repp has the coupe G. Brown drove. It almost came out this year. No money and a driver. I don't think Keith wants to drive. I don't know where he lives, but I think the Hydes might.

I went to Keith's house today and bought the original coupe that George drove, rolling chassis and coupe body.
    HE has the second coupe that George drove, then Roger. It is complete, ready to go. Mike and Keith would like to run the season next year, What they need is a sponsor for tires to get them started. Any one looking to sponsor a race car, contact them. If you have a problem getting in touch with them, Kenny Hyde or myself can give you the number.
    The # 6 car that was out the end of the season is for sale, 6cyl, cheap, you can finish last and make more than winning the Blunderbust feature.
    Artie Schenk
    figure849@aol.com
    Crew Chief Figure 8 & Late Model #28
    2009 Inducted into the S.A.F.E.R. Hall of fame

Artie, are you going to restore the coupe or race it? Can you post some pics of it...I'd love to see it!
    Rob Bader Jr.
    19 BLUNDERBUST

How about we continue to find these missing cars? If you know where a car is, post it here, and we will find out what the deal is. If it is for sale, the condition, or the owner's plans.
    Artie Schenk
    figure849@aol.com

Just in case anyone might not know it, there's three coupes. Keith Repps original one, which Artie now has, was white with flames. Frank Seuss has the #75, which I believe was complete when parked, and the newer Mopar powered one that George and Roger drove. (I took the first green flag in it, lol)

My dad used to sponsor the old 40 ford that Artie bought. He used to have a Golden Chariots Magazine logo on the trunk lid. The Frank Seuss car is a 38 Chevy. Not sure what the other coupe was off the top on my head. He Artie if you restore the car, maybe we can get that old logo back on! He put a lot of blood sweat and tears into the magazine, became sick and we had to fold. We did it for five years, a total sucess in the magazine biz. If he didn't get sick, it would probabaly be around today! We still get people that come up and speak to us about it and how much they enjoyed it!
    Peter Milano
    PitStopPitbull.com
    www.pitstoppitbull.com

randomrodder
    Pete, The 40 coupe had the RRRADD Logo on it. Rodders, Racers and Restorers Against Drunk Driving with a Steering wheel used instead of the circle with the single slash.Teddy from F&J Transmisson had the magazine on the deck lid of his Model A Coupe he ran at West Hampton.

ahhhhh either way it would be cool to see.
    Peter Milano
    PitStopPitbull.com
    www.pitstoppitbull.com

randomrodder
    My mistake, make that Ted's Transmissions, NOT F&J's

Pete do you have any pictures ?
    Artie Schenk
    figure849@aol.com

have to ask my dad, not sure if it made any magazines in a photo or not. I don't recall it. But we do have issues with the old logo though. Have to ask my father. Are you going to go through the car and restore it? Or just get it to race condition and get someone to race it??
    Peter Milano
    PitStopPitbull.com
    www.pitstoppitbull.com

randomrodder
    No, I don't have any photos of the car. I had one but it's in storage somewhere. I could scan in the logo from a copy of the magazine if needed. All the window decals are long gone.

Thread Information