Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Where are the Missing Cars

sponsors

My dad has quite a few sponsors. But even some of the sponsors that were supposed to give my father money for this year didn't.

My dad came out of pocket too. With all those sponsors, he doesn't buy tires every week, either. It's not all about the tires, it's the way you set up your car and work on it besides being able to drive it. Some guys want to listen, some don't.

LEARN.... FROM YESTERDAY,
    LIVE.... FOR TODAY,
    HOPE....FOR TOMORROW

LEAH MAYNOR

leahmaynor@gmail.com
    leahdec22@aim.com

pappy

cost

It's true you have to work on your cars to make them run good. The cost outweighs the results. There are some good cars sitting and some outdated cars also. It costs a lot to upgrade as karen said. Bills at Oval Speed add up. Thank God for Dennis. Tires are too high, motors too expensive. Motor builders need to work with drivers and owners to come up with something within reason. $10,000 dollars for a fig 8 motor is crazy. Cut costs and get back to be the best division dollar for dollar. It's up to you to get the cars back. If you do not want to drive, there are guys who want to drive who are just sitting. Get together with them and work out some kind of deal.

I was at Gershow on Friday. The figure eight car is still there as described and is not for sale. Hmmph!

Thread Information