Thread: Top 3 Blunderbust R.O.T.Y.

Top 3 Blunderbust R.O.T.Y.

Just got off the phone with Joe Saraceno from S.A.F.E.R.

The Blunderbust Rookie of the Year top 3 will be honored and receive their plaques at the Annual S.A.F.E.R. Awards Banquet which is traditioanlly held in March.

JTL Enterprises will purchase tickets for Donny, Bob and Jessica. Additional ticket availability will be announced once the date is set for this gala event.

Again thanks to all the rookies who participated and a thank you to Joe Saraceno and S.A.F.E.R. for allowing me the opportunity to present the awards to the top 3.
    "A View from theCrossroads" available at www.pkbooksinc.com, www.amazon.com and www.barnesandnoble.com. Look for "A View from the Crossroads" due out in August.

Mighty nice of you to purchase the ticket for us Joe. Thanks again for a great thing you did for all us rookies now sophmores lol.
    Rob Bader Jr.
    19 BLUNDERBUST

Above and beyond, Joe. Very nice of you....thanks again for everything.
    05,58,56,0,41,Mrs.41
    How ya Like Me Now!
    55 R.I.P. Uncle David Oliver 55

What a nice way to honor the rookies, and the memory of John Kraft. I was amazed at how many veteran drivers asked if they, too, could put decals on their cars when word got out about the ROTY award and the purpose behind it. It was a nice gesture by those who weren't even in contention for the award to remember someone who was known for helping others. Nice job, Joe, and congrats once again to all of the rookies!
    Tracy Chirico
    LongIslandJam.com Editor-at-Large

www.longislandjam.com
    tchirico@longislandjam.com

RacerHub Network
    www.longislandjam.com | www.poconothunder.net | www.thechromehorn.com

Bethel Motor Speedway Business Operations Manager
    www.bethelmotorspeedway.com
    tracy.chirico@bethelmotorspeedway.com

Driver, #83 4/6 cylinder enduro truck

Thanks all, but I did this to honor my uncle, who never received any recognition in the 30 plus years he raced. He helped everyone. He was a member of S.A.F.E.R. and rarely missed a meeting.
    "A View from theCrossroads" available at www.pkbooksinc.com, www.amazon.com and www.barnesandnoble.com. Look for "A View from the Crossroads" due out in August.

So very true Joe. The memories I have with John go on and on. The award I received last year means so very much to me.

Thread Information