Thread: Charger Grade Reports?

Charger Grade Reports?

Does anyone know when the Charger grade reports will be out? Just curious. Thank-you

Lemme nudge the Bullfather and find out...

shhhhhhhh I'm sleepy......They'll be out soon. I've had a lot of things going down the past few weeks. My dad in hostipal and still resting at home. Also been doing a lot stuff for my music venue, I had to go to Baldwin twice one weekend for artwork. Bunch of Japanese guys did some work for me on some skate decks. They were overseas only for a short visit and came out to Long Island. Amazing work.

Makoto
    http://www.mandkcustomsigns.com/

Mr. G
    http://www.mr-gkrazyart.com/

Low Hide
    http://lowhide.com/

Even though the sites are in Japanese, you can still check out their amazing artwork. I'm proud of the work they did and feel priviledged to have some the best Japanese pinstripers do some artwork that will last forver.

The Jam has a lot on their plate, we've had King of The Mountain, World Series and coming up Nelma this weekend. Walter and Mike have done a great job for us. Also we have in Nov. North/South Shoot-out and Turkey Derby. But you'll be seeing the Charger grades before then! We don't want to spoil you, it's a long/short off season! The top 3 or 4 guys had a great year. The Chargers we're a lot better this season than last year. More level headed and cleaner, we did have some scraps coming off the track some nights, but it seemed better than last year.
    Peter Milano
    PitStopPitbull.com
    www.pitstoppitbull.com

zzzzzz....

Expect them this week.

I guess I shouldn't have rushed you guys at longislandjam for the Charger grade reports. I see you must have really been tied up in all the action away from Riverhead Raceway, because there's some false information in the reports. This past season I did not drive for the Mike Schwarz race team, I had nothing to do with them whatsoever. I did, however, miss the first race by only a few hours, due to not having our power plant in time, but the entire season I was behind the wheel of the family owned #99 Orlando Racing automobile.

-- I should have been a little more patient with these reports huh??

That aside, you did a great job Pete. The pictures of the cars with the grades is a real nice touch. Keep up the good work!
    " THE CROWN PRINCE OF TROUBLE "

Sorry about that Kevin, you still had a good season. Don't feel bad about it, just had to grade with it in mind of the race you and your team missed. I have to do that with every team, unless the driver wins the title! Be kinda weird handing lower grade to the champ who missed a race!
    Peter Milano
    PitStopPitbull.com
    www.pitstoppitbull.com

Maybe the drivers and teams should grade the reporters and columnist.
    "A View from theCrossroads" available at www.pkbooksinc.com, www.amazon.com and www.barnesandnoble.com. Look for "A View from the Crossroads" due out in August.

Kevin, it has been fixed, and I apologize for the error.

Tower Man, you know that I am always open to constructive criticism...if you ever have any issues, feel free to PM me or send me an email and I'll do what I can to address any concerns. I know that holds true for JA as well.
    Tracy Chirico
    LongIslandJam.com Editor-at-Large

www.longislandjam.com
    tchirico@longislandjam.com

RacerHub Network
    www.longislandjam.com | www.poconothunder.net | www.thechromehorn.com

Bethel Motor Speedway Business Operations Manager
    www.bethelmotorspeedway.com
    tracy.chirico@bethelmotorspeedway.com

Driver, #83 4/6 cylinder enduro truck

Thread Information