Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2008 Schedule

I agree with fisherman, some is better than none. After traveling to differant tracks for the past six years, I am real happy to be able to race my legend car back at Riverhead Raceway. There was a lot of time and effort put in to get us these dates and I appreciate it. I think the Legend cars are the biggest bang for the buck and the class will grow quickly. After the class grows, I'm sure there will be better schedules to follow.
    Sround and 53NY shoot me an email and I'll help point you in the right direction for gears and set up and any other questions. Let's make sure everyone has fun and get the class started off on the right foot.
    Mike
    surfx@aol.com

I was talking to some people and let me say this, judging from the conversations with them, if the legends prove themselves with car counts and what not, you just may see more races added.
    R.I.P. Joe This 3rd one is for you!!!!!

www.superprotruck.com

BSG Motorsports #01 Blunderbust

2004-2005 and 2008 SPT Champs.

R.I.P. 03,7,66,93

Almost bought a Legend a few years ago. Where can I find one that may be looking for a driver. Not for me, I just drive on Long Island's highways.
    "A View from theCrossroads" available at www.pkbooksinc.com, www.amazon.com and www.barnesandnoble.com. Look for "A View from the Crossroads" due out in August.

Thread Information