Racerhub.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: NSS How were the Supers?

NSS How were the Supers?

I was planning to go earlier this year, since I love the supers. But personal comittments kept me away this year (again.)

The mod race sounded pretty good. How were the supers? Looked like a bit of a shocker not to see Chris Perley win.
    Pork Roll is very important to me. Please respect that.

2010 Touched Trio Top-5 Standings:
    Linda 1st 381 points
    Tbax 2nd 380 points
    Axel 3rd 327 points

2010 WAS NOT the same for Axel...

The Supers were in a word, SUPER. Scary fast as expected, hard to follow, and there was some controversy over 'tire issues' between East and West coast factions, one of the reasons Chris probably didn't take the win. I'll let someone who has more info fill in the 'tire issue' end of things.
    Where did everyone go????
    www.myracenews.com also with a Facebook page!

Don't know about the tires, but the race was awesome..... and to watch the #7 of Russell win (yes, I am a perley fan) was AWESOME!!!!!! He drove his butt off and earned that win!!!!

Hope the super that wrecked in practice is ok. They announced on Saturday that he was being released on Sunday.

And just have to say... the track crew, although I am sure they did they best they could, really needed to step up their game. Very slow and lots of unnecessary caution laps.

The hole weekend was great, this race is getting bigger each year. I went every day and helped a driver in the pits nothing big [cleaned the car and took tire pressure thurs n fri.] watched the racing sat. up in turn four stands. But I havn,t seen the supers in twenty some years at thompson now that we live in nc. they are something to see from the pits coming off the tri-oval WOW! Great show all around and to think nascar has nothing to do with it HMMM!

ThE sHaDoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Axel View Post
    I was planning to go earlier this year, since I love the supers. But personal comittments kept me away this year (again.)

The mod race sounded pretty good. How were the supers? Looked like a bit of a shocker not to see Chris Perley win.
    WOW comes to mind.

The Race was awsome... Thank God Perley did not win
    Last edited by KyleMac45; 11-06-2007 at 07:32 AM.
    Kyle McGowan
    Wall Stadium Flagger
    KyleMac45@hotmail.com

Rest in Peace- John Blewett III 10-25-1973 - 8-16-07

Rest in Peace- Number 76- forever a cherished number

Rest in Peace- Charles Kepley

Tooner
    I thought it was a great race. Yes, the yellows took a long time to clean up, but once they got going, if you watched the 7 charge through the field, that was good, clean racing. Once Perley got to 2nd, then the fans around me said "now it is going to be an East - West shootout" and it was, but the 7 was too strong and won. I thought they were great.

Thread Information