Uncle Petey... Good Luck at Turkey Derby this year

Kyle
    Kyle McGowan
    Wall Stadium Flagger
    KyleMac45@hotmail.com

Rest in Peace- John Blewett III 10-25-1973 - 8-16-07

Rest in Peace- Number 76- forever a cherished number

Rest in Peace- Charles Kepley

congrats uncle petey! no one deserves this more then a true neets vetern, and a friend to all. once again congrats on all your hard work and preserverince paid off
    Matt
    Neets official/ head flagger
    Driver/owner redneck racing enterprise #32
    www.RRE32.com
    www.redneckracingenterprise.bravehost.com

If Mahoning Valley is done with NEETS, maybe Mr. Petey can get another championship with NEETS at Wall Stadium if that is NEETS new home next year. Congrats no. 43!!!!

CONGRATS TO MY FAVORITE "UNCLE"

I am so happy for you. Two in one year.

And you know who else is happy for you too! He's looking down giving you a big thumbs up!

CIN

Bobby Pease

Yippeeeeeee!!

Great Job Uncle Petey!! A big congrats from Me, Mel and the Bumpys!! You deserved it bro! We Love ya!
    The Peases....

ps..I could say, congrats from "The PEASEMEN and Melissa"...LOL...

Way to go Uncle Petey -

Told little Junior about Sundays outcome and he wanted us to tell you sorry he missed it, but Great Job!!!!, and hope you do just as good at Turkey Derby. He will be there for that to cheer us on.
    Little Joey

J & J Racing 41
    Congrats to Don and Pete on their championships, Great job guys! You both have mastered the dog track. That alone is saying a lot. Also Congrats to Phil Lomonaco, Who didn't get the spotlight, but did tie for the point lead and had more top 5's than anyone. Job well done to all you guys!

Great job to Phil, too! He had an AMAZING season this year! I almost didn't recognize him Keep up the good work!
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Thumbs up We all win...............

First off, let me thank everybody for their warm and congratulatory words in this post, the NEETS family is truly a remarkable group....................
    Next, let me say thanks to Joe Jentile a great competitor, true champion and the reason I pushed harder every race.....................
    I can't forget Phil Lomonaco, he was the most consistant driver in the series this year and probably the most heartbroken. You are a great guy Phil, don't worry your day will come........................
    How would I even be able to write this note of gratitude without Joe and Erin, this year, they single-handedly kept the NEETS dream alive..............God bless you both...................
    Thank you crewchief, Craig Norwich, for your never ending faith in a broken down driver like me.....................
    I love all you people that dedicate themselves to this great form of racing; from the next door neighbors like Vern, Hollywood Howie and Ms. Neets to the all you "Penciltuckians" right up to the great guys from behind the "toll curtain"......................
    I have won a few races and championships in my time, but this one will stay in my heart and soul forever, thank you everybody and I will try my best to represent the high standards that the NEETS family so greatly deserves............................
    Last but not least, a great big thank you to the press and media people who cover our sport, their kind words and reporting help our habit grow..........
    Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.......................
    UNCLE PETEY..................
    P.S. Can't forget the great support staff, officials and our favorite flagman...................
    I LOVE YOU GALE..................I KNOW YOU GUIDED ME FROM ABOVE
    Last edited by richardpetey; 11-26-2007 at 11:18 AM.

17Racer

Congrats Uncle Petey

A big congrats from all the "Penciltuckians" we're Proud of ya!!! you deserve it. you, Phil and Joe were exciting to watch all year long

Thread Information