Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2008!!!

shore taxi
    Contact New Egypt Speedway or slim1972@msn.com they are trying to bring enduro racing there .

Sac-Man

Lightbulb Earlier emails with NES

The wheelbase we will let slide as long as it is close. The belts must be within the 2 years and the helmet
    must be Snell 2000, and the cage needs to have 2 down bars to the front. Also, I have to talk to the state
    guys tomorrow at the track and get more clarification on the cage. Thanks.

I found out there must be 2 down bars in the front and one nerf bar bumper height across the door thanks

----- Original Message -----
    To: James Salata
    Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2007 6:26 PM
    Subject: Re: Rules for August 26th Enduro

Yeah, I saw the bonus. You sent me an email on July 30th prior to your meeting with the state racing board. You stated:

"On Wed. I will be talking with the head of the state racing board and I'm trying to see if we can use a little
    leniency with the rules. I'm going to try also if the car is 103.5 or so we will work with it trying to get as many cars as possible to make a good show so we can have another in Oct., thanks"

Will there be some "leanincy"?

Looking at the current rules, I don't see a wheelbase change. My belts and helmet are out of date by NJ standards and if I've got a roll bar with two down bars that go to the rear, is that considered a 4 point roll cage? I have an additional driver's side door bar, but it is inside the door skin. I know some things may slide through, but I don't want to make the trip and not be able to run.

FYI...Mahoning Speedway is a go...sort of...

Well probably not for NEETS, but for the track and racing in general. This was a post on their website forum yesterday...
    "The 2008 season is a go! Please stay tuned for upcoming dates on rules meeting, schedule announcement, etc.
    Gena"
    I know that OUR 2008 Season will be a go as well. Just waiting for the right track to call home...
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

Thread Information