Thread: Some NEETS Questions

01enduro01

Some NEETS Questions

I have a few questions about NEETS, I am thinking of getting back into enduro racing. I've been out of it for a couple years and miss it a lot, just as long as the wife lets me build a car.

First, Why doesn't NEETS run at Mountain Speedway anymore? I used to race enduros up there and loved it. I was just wondering because it would be great to see NEETS back on that track.

Second, what happened to Billy B.? I was on here a few months ago and he was in charge of everything. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Joe is incharge now. Did Billy hand over the series to him?

If anyone has any answers it would be great to see a response. Thank You ahead of time.

ummm.......

Not to be smart, Nick, but most people don't have time to go through EVERYTHING that's been going on with NEETS the last few years. I just want to say this thread will get a lot of answers, and mixed feelings on what did or didn't really happen, and this will most likley get locked within three days.
    Last edited by EnduroFromDE; 11-15-2007 at 07:21 PM.
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

Braddock Bandit

Right in home page

Maybe this will clear that question up. 2007 NEETS Holiday Stock Car Series contact info

PROMOTER / RACE DIRECTOR
    Billy Bartley - Scranton,Pa
    570-881-9591 (aft 6pm) or
    (anytime weekends)

SERIES GENERAL MANAGER
    Joe Cutri - Warminster,Pa joe@neetsracing.com
    Cell Phone #: 267-767-4923 (anytime)
    Nextel Direct Connect #: 168*153450*1

SECRETARY / ADMINISTRATION
    Erin Bartley erinb@neetsracing.com

REGISTRATIONS / MISS NEETS
    Cindy Bott cindy@neetsracing.com
    April Makarewicz april@macbrothersracing.com

CHIEF STARTER
    Matt Odwazny flagger@neetsracing.com

ON-TRACK FLAGGERS / SAFETY
    Kevin Makarewicz kevin@macbrothersracing.com

SAFETY/ TECH INSPECTOR

01enduro01

Oh...

I just thought from what I have seen on this website that Billy was out of NEETS. I didn't realize that Billy was still around. It just seemed to me that Joe was running most of the events, since he was the one that posted information about them and the rules. I know that when Billy was around he did a great job, and with the car counts down, I didn't know if he was still around. What about with Mountain? What happened with that?

Unhappy Short Story............

Billys out, Joe and Erin are in.....................
    Mountains' promoter/owner got a little greedy and stole/split up the NEETS's show............................
    To race at mountain again NEETS would have to hand the whole show over to the dark side, hehe.........................
    UNCLE PETEY...........................

Thread Information