Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TURKEY DERBY - Who's goin?

TURKEY DERBY - Who's goin?

Turkey Derby is this Fri and Sat. How many NEETS 8cyl cars are going? Hope to see a lot of you there.
    Your Champion will be there. If you're not racing, at least come show your support for the NEETS CHAMP, and party with us Fri night in the campers section.

Wed. night 6pm, pits open for early parking. Factory Stocks are first come, first served, as there are limited spots, otherwise must park out back where they were last year.
    Also, prepaid entries are cheaper than paying the day of race.
    Pre-entry list of drivers as of 11/17/07 is on www.wallspeedway.com
    Everyone in the 8cyl class should go, especially if we are going to have Enduro races there next year, you can get a feel for the track now.

Who's Going?

Cool Wall it!

Dr D will be there driving his freshly painted #75 Thriller car. Rumor has it Ms. NEETS will be there as well, screaming and cheering for all of the NEETS drivers!

Word is Martin Truex Jr will be there driving a modified on Saturday. The Derby is always a fun time, so even if you don't plan to race, it's worth the trip to come and watch. There is also a meet and greet on Saturday where the fans can go out on the track and visit with all of the drivers, get their autographs and check out their cars. Hope to see a bunch of you there!
    Ms. NEETS/Registrations
    Enduro Racing Ain't for Sissies

I will be there to help pit everyone, will also have firesuit in hand if a ride does get offered. Otherwise, see you all there.
    Matt
    Neets official/ head flagger
    Driver/owner redneck racing enterprise #32
    www.RRE32.com
    www.redneckracingenterprise.bravehost.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lad3der View Post
    I will be there to help pit everyone, will also have firesuit in hand if a ride does get offered. Otherwise, see you all there.
    Hey, your SUPPOSED to be on your Honeymoon, not at the races!!!! They don't even need a back-up flagger, they'll have Kyle Mac on standby, LOL!

Go get acquainted with your new partner!!!
    Where did everyone go????
    www.myracenews.com also with a Facebook page!

Hey all,

Uncle Petey has been asking Bobby Pease and me to come to this race for two years. Unfortunately Bobby has a prior commitment...but I will be there!!! Glad to see a few of us NEETS guys registered. Looking forward to coming to Wall Stadium to have a blast with all who will be there.
    Happy Thanksgiving to all and I'll see you on Friday.

John Cozza
    #59 Grand Enduro
    Riverhead

PS Hey Any other Riverhead guys going??

I am going to try to get there for Saturday, but if I dont make it, good luck to everyone racing.
    [B][COLOR=Blue][FONT=Verdana]Ryan Nelson
    Driver of NEETS 4cyl #131
    Firefighter/EMT/Rescue tech.
    Security Officer
    www.nelsonracing131.webs.com

Maddawg's outta the dog house !!!!!!

I'm bringing the #417 !!!!!Turning some wrenches while Jody's cooking the bird n stuff Thurs. Can't wait, That track is awesome !!!!!!! See ya all there............
    Maddawg

We're not going on a honeymoon till February, so I'll be there.
    Matt
    Neets official/ head flagger
    Driver/owner redneck racing enterprise #32
    www.RRE32.com
    www.redneckracingenterprise.bravehost.com

wall...

Just want to say good luck to all those NEETS people going to Wall today for the TD. I'll be heading up in a few hours, getting off work at 10:00 to go up. Hey Petey, I was not there on Friday, but it shows you next to last? Only 7 laps? Did something break? I hope you get it fixed for today; either that, or bring another car up for Saturday's race.
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

congrates...

Good top 10 runs for Bott, Vern, and Petey. And another Blewett vs. anyone else battle. I like the guy, but you gotta know when to draw the line, and AFTER you have two entire teams on the track fighting is not it. However, it did make for a good show, but how long before the track does something about it. Someone is going to get hurt. Seems like everytime I go up there someone gets spun, comes back and spins that person out. Drivers door straight in the pit road gate??? Someone is going to get hurt, and hopefully that's at the least. Anyway, congrats to all the NEETS guys on their Turkey Derby race.
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

The most fun of my Turkey Derby

was hanging out with a great group of friends from Wall and NEETS

enduro13x
    Hey Vern, no offense, but maybe you should clean your nose off a little bit!

Congrats to all of you on your finishes, though I'm sure Petey could have lived without the black flag Friday.

Was great to see you all...maybe next year you'll make a few trips to this side of the toll curtain!
    Tracy Chirico
    LongIslandJam.com Editor-at-Large

www.longislandjam.com
    tchirico@longislandjam.com

RacerHub Network
    www.longislandjam.com | www.poconothunder.net | www.thechromehorn.com

Bethel Motor Speedway Business Operations Manager
    www.bethelmotorspeedway.com
    tracy.chirico@bethelmotorspeedway.com

Driver, #83 4/6 cylinder enduro truck

Unhappy The Dark Side.............

I should've known, after all, it WAS Black Friday, hehe..............
    UNCLE PETEY..................

Now I know why Enduros are such a hit on LI after Matt's wedding, Tracy!

The Cross Bronx Expressway was the SCARIEST ride of my life! I don't know how it is done with a truck and trailer...lol...Donny's explanation at Wall was probably the best, lol!
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Thread Information