Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TURKEY DERBY - Who's goin?

Oh c'mon Erin...the Cross Bronx is fun, especially with a truck and trailer! It's at it's best when your truck just stops running on it. Makes for good stories when we tell our children and grandchildren about our championship year at Mountain. We have more stories about the rides to and from the track than we do about the racing.
    Brunnhoelzl Motorsports 8x

Gone but Never Forgotten
    John Blewett III #66/#76
    Larry Costa #46

I must have missed the explanation, Erin...either you or Donny will have to fill me in on it!
    Tracy Chirico
    LongIslandJam.com Editor-at-Large

www.longislandjam.com
    tchirico@longislandjam.com

RacerHub Network
    www.longislandjam.com | www.poconothunder.net | www.thechromehorn.com

Bethel Motor Speedway Business Operations Manager
    www.bethelmotorspeedway.com
    tracy.chirico@bethelmotorspeedway.com

Driver, #83 4/6 cylinder enduro truck

Hey Nick

I'm sorry bud. Thats all I can say. It was not my fault totally. We were supposed to be going green. The officials and flag man are to blame as well. I know you were waving your arm, but I was not sure what the hell was going on. At first I thought you had a problem. Then I thought why is he not pulling off the track if he has a problem. Then we were in turn 3 and 4 and it was then when I realized what the hell was going on and why you were waving your arm. The flagman waved the white, we were supposed to get the green and they changed their minds. You knew it, and I didn't. Only thing I could say is what I said in the first line. I did, however, follow your signals Sat. night. I remember the pace laps where the car in front of you was speeding up and slowing down. Every time they slowed, you waved, I slowed and I waved to the guy behind me. Hey, on another note, we are going racing for fun at S+S Speedways two weekends from now. Big group. Want to join us?

enduro13x
    what is S+S Speedways?

Go to www.ssspeedway.com and find out.
    Where did everyone go????
    www.myracenews.com also with a Facebook page!

enduro13x
    Hey Vern, who all is going?

Cross-Bronx 150

It works the best when whoever is in the passenger seat is sleeping. lol. Just treat it like an enduro! lol. Thats what left rears are for!
    Hey Erin, any word on what we talked about? (I havent told a soul..I swear..).
    It was great to see Howie and Miss Cindy (P.S. great run by Howie...3rd place), Uncle Petey, Erin and Joe. Was a pretty good weekend.
    See yas soon.
    05,58,56,0,41,Mrs.41
    How ya Like Me Now!
    55 R.I.P. Uncle David Oliver 55

Hey, Donny

I think you need to clear some of your old PM's!! I tried sending you a message and it kicked out at me!
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Donny, if I'm ever looking for travel partners for a race off the Island...remind me not to be a passenger with you!
    Tracy Chirico
    LongIslandJam.com Editor-at-Large

www.longislandjam.com
    tchirico@longislandjam.com

RacerHub Network
    www.longislandjam.com | www.poconothunder.net | www.thechromehorn.com

Bethel Motor Speedway Business Operations Manager
    www.bethelmotorspeedway.com
    tracy.chirico@bethelmotorspeedway.com

Driver, #83 4/6 cylinder enduro truck

Awwwww....Your safe up front Tracy, its the trailer you have to worry about! lol
    Erin, try it now.
    05,58,56,0,41,Mrs.41
    How ya Like Me Now!
    55 R.I.P. Uncle David Oliver 55

S+S trip

S+S Speedway is an indoor go-cart racing cirlcle track. Its an awesome place to go and have some fun when the racing season is over. We have already a few guys from wall, and couple from NEETS. Also a couple drivers from Snydersville Raceway. A bunch of us are getting together to see the band SUNDOG at Pheasants Landing in Hillsborough, NJ Sat night Dec. 8th and then Sunday Dec. 9th will be the trip to S+S. So, if anyone else would like to join us just let us know here with a way to contact you. If we get enough we can have a private group from 10 am to 12 pm and then play with the public afterwards or just go when it opens to the public @12 noon. 16 people would be enough for a private group. We have at least 9 now.

17Racer
    Count me in Vern I love that place!!!!!

Thread Information