Thread: Anyone In Favor Of A Truck Meeting ???

LEAD LAP

Anyone In Favor Of A Truck Meeting ???

Taking a cue from the Late Models and the Blunderbusts, is anyone interested in a Truck Meeting to be held prior to the Track's Winter meeting ? Perhaps after the Holidays.

I'm sure Wayne and Matt would be a yes (correct ??). Going one step further, how about electing one of the drivers to act as a representative between the Truck Class and the Track.

The Track's new Chief Judges seem willing to listen. Collectively, we should present them with our ideas (if anyone even has any) to improve the Class.

Sure Would !!

khallock

Cool

Count us in.

I am a go, count me in.
    Matt
    Neets official/ head flagger
    Driver/owner redneck racing enterprise #32
    www.RRE32.com
    www.redneckracingenterprise.bravehost.com

If I understand correctly, the Figure 8's have a club and meet regularly already. The Legends used to have a group which met regularly. The Blunderbusts had it's first meeting and scheduled a second. The Late Models are meeting next week.

This can only be a positive thing.

Imagine if all the divisions formed "A Club" to meet regularly, discussed issues and brought those issues to track management in an organized professional way?

It would make for a more enjoyable racing season, and an open line of communication
    Last edited by Tower Man; 11-21-2007 at 03:29 PM. Reason: Forgot about the Legends
    "A View from theCrossroads" available at www.pkbooksinc.com, www.amazon.com and www.barnesandnoble.com. Look for "A View from the Crossroads" due out in August.

Great suggestion Tower.

10-4 on the meeting

Thread Information