Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Just like Christmas morning.....

Very well said, my excitement has turned into "ya whatever".

Pretty much. I mean don't get me wrong, if things aren't finalized, then there is really nothing Joe can say. But it sounds like things are finalized. So I'm guessing there will be no January race? If there is, it would be nice to know the deal a little in advance.
    05,58,56,0,41,Mrs.41
    How ya Like Me Now!
    55 R.I.P. Uncle David Oliver 55

I cannot release a schedule yet, because we are working on that now... When everything is done and in WRITING, I will post it up here.

The 'ya whatever' feelings will be replaced with joy when we have a definite place to race. Otherwise, I let the cat out of the bag, word spreads...I said this, someone else takes what I say wrong, they say that....things get out of hand real quick. This way, I'll post up the latest news when everything is set in stone...then no rumors can start...no bad starts between the series and a new venue...no shaky ground off the bat. When I have come up with our schedule and it is good to go, I'll post it up.

Donny...you are right about one thing, there will be no January race...there's no beating around that bush! But, we are planning on replacing it with another pre-(REGULAR RACE)season event...that is something we are working on now....... I don't want to say, 'OK we will race on Feb 1st.!' and then the track owners read about me blabbing and then they turn around and say...'no racing before March'. Then everyone looks at me like I'm the bad guys and NEETS is betraying it's racers....I can assure you we are not...just be patient...please!!!
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

01enduro01
    So you don't have a track in place yet? Is that what you're saying?

Nick...read back through the posts...we DO have a track in place! We are working on the schedule now.

I WON'T post up anything before EVERYTHING is settled. I don't want anyone with high hopes getting crushed, I don't want anyone starting to build cars for one track getting mad because they THOUGHT we would be on 'dirt/asphalt', and mainly I don't want anyone jumping the gun and supporting NEETS wholeheartedly, then turning away when we make an announcement...that looks bad on the series.

Again...everyone...I will be posting something up here on Christmas morning (you can thank Cory for that idea!!! I like it!! ) ) SO EVEN THOUGH I KNOW BEFORE THEN!!!! YOU WILL ALL HAVE TO WAIT!!!

I'm not making you all wait too long here...less that 10 days away! I could announce something after the Motorsports show! We will know for sure by then how the future looks...maybe I should wait until then! LOL, just kidding!

So...until Christmas... ...
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

Hey Joe, don't let them get to you and throw accusations.
    Most do understand what is involved and can be patient.
    I wish, as you probably do too, that it would be a simple, yeah, race here whatever days you want, but that just don't happen!!!!
    BTW: Nice meeting you guys, even if only for a few minutes at Turkey Derby...
    ..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    www.TheChromeHorn.com | RGrodski@thechromehorn.com
    The RacerHub Network
    www.thechromehorn.com | www.longislandjam.com
    Old modifieds never die.........They just get updated.........

Unhappy Promoters Pandemonium...............

Sometimes, you young guys are very impatient and want everything to happen yesterday................
    Dealing with any tracks promoter is usually a nightmare because all they care about is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$..................
    A visiting series has to prove that their type of racing will make the track money...........................
    Many tracks don't have much of a front gate, so they financially burden the series at the back gate..............
    I love NEETS and the NEETS family and would hate to see its demise because our promoter didn't take the time to protect its members............
    Believe it or not, we, the racers have the easy part (just have to show up). It's Joe and Erin that are in the hot seat at this point in time, so give'm all the time and support they need to find us a new home......................
    UNCLE PETEY.................
    PS............Happy Born-on-date, Joe.............

only 2 days 5 hours 16 minutes
    WOOT

Uh, anybody know what TIME Christmas morning???
    Where did everyone go????
    www.myracenews.com also with a Facebook page!

time?

It sounds like to me it will be at 12:01 Tuesday Morning. And trust me I'll be here, still up and raping gifts...
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

XXX-mas activities

Shouldn't you let your friends break in their blow-up doll gifts themselves?
    Bob Kulik
    Kulik Racing

Quote Originally Posted by EnduroFromDE View Post
    And trust me I'll be here, still up and raping gifts...
    ...while the rest of us are WRAPPING ours, LOL!
    Where did everyone go????
    www.myracenews.com also with a Facebook page!

just wondering

Why don't they sell gift wrap at the adult book store.

no...raping!!!

Look here W.J. most people don't know, but I'm a racer by day, and a gangsta rapa by nizzite
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

HAHAHAHA!!! I just had my Christmas Eve laugh!! Sorry I haven't replied to any of this yet, new job is keeping me BUSY...that's what Joe's for

We are down to hours and have some excellent news to share!

MERRY CHRISTMAS...Joe will be posting up here soon...I'll give you a hint of when, too. He won't have computer access after 7am tomorrow...so before then!
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Thread Information