Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Jersey Enduro's

There is no 104" wheel base rule...this rule IS under the automobile enduro section of Jersey rules BUT!!! That is for road course enduros, NOT circle track...there is no wheel base rule for the circle track enduro.

There was a lot of information available at the safety seminar and the Jersey state police is actually excited to hear that enduros will be coming back to the asphalt tracks in Jersey...Joe is at work now and I know he wants to come on and let you all know what he has learned and what he still needs to work on, so sit tight...he will be home later.
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

blownb310
    That's very encouraging. I'm all ears!

slim1972
    sorry to say you are wrong or miss informed the rule states other than road
    course faciltys that is what the state rule book says now that being said at
    the state meeting that topic is going to be adressed and hopefull will be
    resolved

To put this question to rest...

This is the final say here... NJ State Troopers have the final say whether cars with smaller than 104" wheel bases are allowed.

As per the NJ Motor Vehichle Racetrack Regulations, Chapter 62, Subchapter 4: Safety Requirements for Vehichles and Personnel: Oval Racing....There is NO RULE stating that a minimum 104" wheel base is required.

Under Subchapter 10: Automobile Enduro Events (Other than at LICENSED ROAD COURSE FACILITIES)...All cars must have a 104" Wheel Base.

I know this can get confusing...one says no problem, the other says no small cars....... The solution I have come to: I asked the TWO NJ STATE TROOPERS that hosted the "Race Track Safety" seminar at the 2008 Motorsports show during the 1st annual Promoter's Summit....they BOTH said that we fall under SUBCHAPTER 4...OVAL RACING. Wall is a LICENSED ROAD COURSE. The ENDURO racing they are ruling over is at facilities that are not NJ Licensed...they are strictly off road events.

So this is what it boils down to....

This Wednesday, I will be attending the NJ State Commission hearing regarding NJ Racing. I most certainly will be bringing up this issue there to help further clarify it for everyone that we will be racing ALL 3 DIVISIONS in 2008 at WALL!!!!!!!

Now, if anyone would like to debate this issue any further...please understand that I will not put anymore comments into this thread regarding whether the 4 cylinders or TRUX can race at or in Wall or NJ. When I have an answer that is 100% concrete, I will post it up.
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

Thread Information