Thread: Tires (Chargers)

Tires (Chargers)

charger tires are $115 each $460 a set without tax.. thats $2 cheaper per tire than it was last year thats pretty good considering the price of oil...
    Last edited by furdogg; 03-24-2008 at 06:41 PM.

ReptarRacing

Tires

Actually the Charger and Truck tires were $117 per tire last year. So this year you will save $2.00 per tire.

take it easy gina I thought they were more and I wasnt trying to be sarcastic..

KickItUp
    Wow, Brigati said he was gonna save ya about $25 per tire.. $2, lololol.. The savings won't even pay for welding..

Let's see, no mounting, no point money, tires only $2 cheaper.. Seems the racer is losing out here still.. In all divisions.. This is no way to up those car counts.. I thought Finan said considerably cheaper tires?

All this 'wringing of hands' over the price of tires, and no one protests the cost of FUEL? Hmmmm......aren't both derived from the same source?
    Where did everyone go????
    www.myracenews.com also with a Facebook page!

Im not sure but do you think the tires would have gone up at all from last year? I never bought tires but I am curious to see what tires were in the 2006 season compared to the 2007 season?

debbie33
    Was there money in the point fund last year???

according to past winners, they havent received any point fund money in the past few years.

Well if no point fund was paid out of the tires last year and if this year it will be, you can actually figure the tires to be less being some of the tire money will come back to the drivers. Correct?
    ..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    www.TheChromeHorn.com | RGrodski@thechromehorn.com
    The RacerHub Network
    www.thechromehorn.com | www.longislandjam.com
    Old modifieds never die.........They just get updated.........

Going to be interesting now that there are two different compounds to pick from.
    Chris Turbush

Quote Originally Posted by KickItUp View Post
    Wow, Brigati said he was gonna save ya about $25 per tire.. $2, lololol.. The savings won't even pay for welding..
    I could be in left field here but USD is down $.10 since the begining of last season. That means the $115 payed last season with inflation is roughly $126.50 this season. So how do you feel about $112?

Thread Information