Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: who's racin this year

who's racin this year

since there is no roster for 2008 yet I was just wondering whos plans on being there opening night hopefully more than 14 cars...

I think that you are the only one O J

I don't know...even OJ hasn't submitted a profile for 2008 yet!
    Tracy Chirico
    LongIslandJam.com Editor-at-Large

www.longislandjam.com
    tchirico@longislandjam.com

RacerHub Network
    www.longislandjam.com | www.poconothunder.net | www.thechromehorn.com

Bethel Motor Speedway Business Operations Manager
    www.bethelmotorspeedway.com
    tracy.chirico@bethelmotorspeedway.com

Driver, #83 4/6 cylinder enduro truck

dont get me started busick lol

Biltor57
    57 will be there all season this year

HE'S BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCKKKKK !!!!!!!!

The second place points car in 2007 will be back in action without the young gun behind the wheel!! The 2008 Orlando racing charger driver will remain anonymous until the beginning of the season!!

hmmmmmmm could a switch in divisions be involved?
    Peter Milano
    PitStopPitbull.com
    www.pitstoppitbull.com

For Kevin yes, but WHO will be jumping into the 99 Charger for the 2008 season?????

BBI1432
    i know of a driver

His Father Jack?
    R.I.P Poppy. The best turn 3 beer man Riverhead Raceway has ever seen and the best grandfather anyone could ask for!Tony Mastrangelo 7-10-35 to 12-29-02 R.I.P. 03, 1, 7, 66, 93 rip wild bill

Is it jumpin Joe? or Andy?? LOLOL cant wait

For The Racing Season 2008

ITS BEEN A LOOOOOOOONNNNNG TIME SINCE I HAVE VISITED OR POSTED ON THE JAM
    I AM NOT RACING, I FIGURED MY 2004 SEASON DEBUT AND RAFFLING OFF MY CHARGER #63 WAS ENOUGH EXCITEMENT, PLUS I FIGURED YOU GUYS REALLY WOULD APPRECIATE HAVING LESS COMPETION IN THE TOP TEN IN THE CHARGER DIVISION. I WAS A MAN OF MY WORD AND DONATED 10% OF THE RAFFLE MONEY I GOT TO VICTORY JUNCTION. I DO MISS RACING , IT WAS A GREAT EXPERIENCE FOR ME AND A BAD EXPERIENCE FOR SOME OTHER DRIVERS IN THE BEGINING OF THAT SEASON,
    ANYWAYS MISS YOU GUYS , RVING ( 30FT 5TH WHEEL) , AND HAVE 3 CLASSIC CARS 1938 RAT ROD PICK UP TRUCK, A 1955 CHEVY BELAIR, AND A 1964 RAMBLER THAT KEEPS ME BUSY.. MAYBE I WILL LET VINNY MARSHALL TAKE MY 64 RAMBLER AND USE IT FOR HIS LAST ROLLOVER THAT HE SAYS HE WANTS TO DO BEFORE MOVING TO FLORIDA AT THE END OF THE SUMMER.

IF YOU READ THIS WHOLE REPLY TO THE POST "WHOS RACING THIS YEAR" . I GIVE YOU CREDIT , ONCE I SAW THERE WAS a post from Dan D. I WOULD HAVE NOT READ THE COMPLETE POST . LOL
    AND WALTER IF YOUR STILL OUT THERE , SORRY I GOT OFF THE SUBJECT MATTER , AND RGEE I AM SORRY THAT MY CAPS BUTTON IS STILL STUCK, AND JA WHERE EVER YOU ARE ,THANKS FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE FOR THE RACING COMMUNITY ON LONG ISLAND AND RIVERHEAD RACEWAY. MUCH KUDOS TO THE STAFF THAT IS MANNING, WOMANING THE JAM NOW.
    HAVE A SAFE RACING SEASON. MAYBE I WILL HAVE MY HOT ROD CLUB "THE ROADRATS OF NEW YORK" COME DOWN ONE SATURDAY NIGHT AND DO A FEW PACE LAPS.
    Life is shorter than you think. Don't be regretful for things that you could've, should've done. There's no time like the present. Just Do It!
    Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future and today is a Present! Tell some one that you Love Them.
    I wish I was 4 1/2 years old driving my quarter midget for the first time again.
    THERE ARE ALSO OTHER POLISH PEOPLE OUT THERE BESIDES ME

66 tim solomito.... gonna be ROTY and at least 1 win!

Dan, what the heck does that have to do with who's racing Chargers this year?????? LOL
    ..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    www.TheChromeHorn.com | RGrodski@thechromehorn.com
    The RacerHub Network
    www.thechromehorn.com | www.longislandjam.com
    Old modifieds never die.........They just get updated.........

Has To Do With....

WALTER IF YOUR STILL OUT THERE , SORRY I GOT OFF THE SUBJECT MATTER , AND RGEE I AM SORRY THAT MY CAPS BUTTON IS STILL STUCK,
    So it was a well know fact that I did get off the subject matter ...so whats the matter? not the matter of what is the matter but the matter of whats not the matter ...comprende'?
    Nice to see and hear from ya . and thats a awesome avatar as usual RGEE.
    hey when ya get a chance PM me.. (Private Message ) I have some myspace friend that is a relative of yours. encase you are interested , and even if your not.. or whatever it may be... catch my drift? not the snow drift , and not the modified 4th turn drift at thompson. , the drift of my conversation, well statement, about the PM, like in the direction in which it was/is going.. Thnaks hope the GF is ok and still there , i liked your GFonly from the 1 or 2 x i had the fortunate experience to x paths.
    Life is shorter than you think. Don't be regretful for things that you could've, should've done. There's no time like the present. Just Do It!
    Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future and today is a Present! Tell some one that you Love Them.
    I wish I was 4 1/2 years old driving my quarter midget for the first time again.
    THERE ARE ALSO OTHER POLISH PEOPLE OUT THERE BESIDES ME

Thread Information