Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: There is news!!

Braddock Bandit

There is news!!

Walls web site went from saying 2008 news by end of jan, to news soon!!! WOW

Tooner
    Sorry, I'm still waiting too. Banquet Saturday night, I will post any info after that. Just trying to keep the website up to date. i apologize for any confusion or aggravation, but i'm waiting like all of you are

Posting by Joe on Erin's name!!!

I am having trouble trying to reach Jim Morton this past week and I believe this is because of the Annual Banquet being this Saturday...

I do believe we will have an answer to the question of our lives once and for all on Saturday as well....I hope!!!!!!!! Keep 'em crossed!!!!

Also, I will be up bright and early on Sunday and updating things on the NEETS site once we have a final answer. Keep a 'weathered' eye on the forums for the announcement to be made here first!

Bye...from Joe

ps....if I can find anyone who will answer their phone AND be by a computer Saturday night, I will have them post something up as soon as we know!

Talk to you later!...from Joe again!
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Wink Banquet B.S.............

Be many NEETS members at the Wall banquet tonight.............
    I guess we'll see which way the road muffins roll..............
    See and talk to everybody at the gala affair..............
    Gotta behave myself..............never been DQ'ed from a banquet before, hehe......................
    UNCLE PETEY................

Quote Originally Posted by richardpetey View Post
    Gotta behave myself..............never been DQ'ed from a banquet before, hehe......................
    Only if you eat too much and come in over weight!......LOL
    Where did everyone go????
    www.myracenews.com also with a Facebook page!

Wink Banquet Set-up............

I think they remove you from the festivities if you have too much STAGGER, hehe.....................
    UNCLE PETEY................

From Joe Cutri Himself--

Thers is no new info on Wall Speedway...
    Kyle McGowan
    Wall Stadium Flagger
    KyleMac45@hotmail.com

Rest in Peace- John Blewett III 10-25-1973 - 8-16-07

Rest in Peace- Number 76- forever a cherished number

Rest in Peace- Charles Kepley

Tooner
    Hello

I asked Jim Morton point blank, and he said it's not final yet. That's the best way I could put it.

It was nice to meet Erin and Ms. NEETS, and their significant others

Sorry we did not get to dance like I promised, but enjoyed meeting all 4 of you. I think Kevin E, was the whole show.

Mike

Yes, it is official...there is no new information regarding the future of Wall.

The deadline for the news has been pushed back at least another week, so again...I have to ask all of you to be patient.

I would like to say this to prevent anything from getting spread on the internet... Before anyone jumps up here and says, "why is NEETS not doing anything about this?" Well, here's why. If I go and start posting up that NEETS is looking for another venue or we are not willing to be patient and wait for the news, then we are essentially going to shoot ourselves in the foot. If the news does eventually come out as good, and we make it look as if NEETS has no inention of then racing at Wall, they will have no interest in seeing NEETS race there. We need to stick with them as long as possible. Think about their own racers, the weekly drivers, the wait is killing them too.

Jim said it last night, nothing will be announced until all the T's are crossed and the I's are dotted. So, until then, I won't know anymore than all of you...sorry...
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

Joe, do you have a back up plan ?
    TS Motorsports
    #41 Blunderbust

Cool

How's this for a backup plan: Racing starts on the Long Island Expressway to the Garden State Parkway, first one to take out a toll booth wins! You in Terry?

It was great to meet you too Mike! Don't worry, you'll make up for the dancing when you come to our next NEETS banquet. Better wear your Dr Scholl's Gel Pads because your feet are gonna hurt! Bring Kevin with you too!
    Ms. NEETS/Registrations
    Enduro Racing Ain't for Sissies

Oh NJ Chick, I don't think you want to throw that one out there.

Hmmm...who do you think could hit a toll booth first...Terry or your own NEETS flagger?
    Tracy Chirico
    LongIslandJam.com Editor-at-Large

www.longislandjam.com
    tchirico@longislandjam.com

RacerHub Network
    www.longislandjam.com | www.poconothunder.net | www.thechromehorn.com

Bethel Motor Speedway Business Operations Manager
    www.bethelmotorspeedway.com
    tracy.chirico@bethelmotorspeedway.com

Driver, #83 4/6 cylinder enduro truck

Please include the Eastbound side of the Verrazano Bridge in this NEETS road race, I'd like to see a lot of unused (for over 25 years now) toll booths knocked down!!!
    Where did everyone go????
    www.myracenews.com also with a Facebook page!

Riverhead would be a cool backup plan!!

Tooner
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ Chick View Post
    How's this for a backup plan: Racing starts on the Long Island Expressway to the Garden State Parkway, first one to take out a toll booth wins! You in Terry?

It was great to meet you too Mike! Don't worry, you'll make up for the dancing when you come to our next NEETS banquet. Better wear your Dr Scholl's Gel Pads because your feet are gonna hurt! Bring Kevin with you too!
    Ok deal. and Kevin is always up for fun, as you and everyone saw

Thread Information