Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

S.a.f.e.r.

Is there a date for the safer banquet ?
    Artie Schenk
    figure849@aol.com
    Crew Chief Figure 8 & Late Model #28
    2009 Inducted into the S.A.F.E.R. Hall of fame

If anyone has this info. please respond. I have already commited myself to going to my nieces sweetsixteen party in March. Hope it is not the same day.
    Artie Schenk
    figure849@aol.com

00 RBDJ
    I do not belive that they have a place or date yet..I may be wrong..

Fig8 T.K.
    Hopefully by the end of the weekend we will have all the information. Joe has been working on this and we are looking at two more places and than a decision will be made. The information will be posted as soon as it is finalized. I realize without the date it is hard to get an exact head count but if everyone could get an approximate count it will help. All tickets MUST be paid for before the dinner.

Fig8 T.K.
    Unfortunately, there is no final word on the dinner dance. I will post as soon as I know something.

Kathy

With the next SAFER meeting scheduled for this coming Tuesday,I would think there will be an update.
    "A View from theCrossroads" available at www.pkbooksinc.com, www.amazon.com and www.barnesandnoble.com. Look for "A View from the Crossroads" due out in August.

Still no date for the SAFER Banquet. Joe Saraceno had to bring information to the group to vote on prior to making a decision. Should be out shortly. Looks like the end of March or 1st week in April.
    "A View from theCrossroads" available at www.pkbooksinc.com, www.amazon.com and www.barnesandnoble.com. Look for "A View from the Crossroads" due out in August.

3 weeks later still no date ??
    Artie Schenk
    figure849@aol.com

Also there was supposed to be an e-mail list put together, just so we could be in contact to make things happen in a timely manner.
    my point at the meeting was if we could all be in contact by e-mail, then we don't have to go to a meeting once a month and talk about what we did not do all month.:
    Artie Schenk
    figure849@aol.com

Thread Information