Thread: Time & Money

Braddock Bandit

Question Time & Money

Was wondering if anyone is spending the time and money to be ready to race a New Jersey enduro in the event our hopes are granted. I personally am waiting an outcome "which sort of sucks at this point in time" before spending unneeded money to modify to NJ's rules. Could be tough to make first race at this point.

Time IS Money

Absolutely. Doesn't hurt to be ready. I figure waiting will only cut down on the time available to prepare. That means spending more money. We're prepping 2 cars to be legal at multiple tracks to cover our bases. In a way, I'm grateful for the extra time in our schedule that allows us to get caught up. Still haven't bought any nomex underwear though.
    Bob Kulik
    Kulik Racing

Tooner
    I have no new news to report right now.

But as to the NJ rules, most are intended for your safety.

As soon as I hear something definite, I will let you know on this board and Wall's website.

I'll never lie to fellow racers.

realist
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooner View Post
    I have no new news to report right now.

But as to the NJ rules, most are intended for your safety.

As soon as I hear something definite, I will let you know on this board and Wall's website.

I'll never lie to fellow racers.
    sounds like someone or some group(owners) has been telling lies. not suprising!

i've been getting ready, doing safety stuff, things that i can use even if we dont go to to wall, im going to put my 3rd roll cage in saturday.
    WOOT

Elated

Three roll cages?? How big a truck you got??? Or is one for the motor, one for the driver, and one for the bed of the truck?? ;>)

Thread Information