Thread: Said It Months Ago Say It Again!!!!

Braddock Bandit

Said It Months Ago Say It Again!!!!

See if something can't be worked out with Doug and Gina Hoffman at Mahoning. Series was building at this track, seemed to me that everyone was having a great time there. Maybe it was only me! Seems to me that would be the easiest way out at least for this year if possible. And Thanks to Joe and Erin for their efforts in trying to acquire wall. Good luck in your efforts in acquiring a perminant track for NEETS. I personally think the series will do best at one track. Dennis Sizemore / Braddock Bandit 69 4cyl Lets GO NEETS!!!!!

Round and Round

Sounds simple, but Mahoning doesn't want us. But don't worry, NEETS will bounce back, hang in there!
    Ms. NEETS/Registrations
    Enduro Racing Ain't for Sissies

its a hard thing to work out if mvs doesnt want neets then other places need to be looked into.ther is no doubt that this will take time and patience to do the right deal.so as nj said hang in there neets will bounce back!!!keep the faith!!

As the usual passing of this type of info goes...I can't say too much right now...BUT, we are already in contact with a speedway that wants NEETS there full time and use this speedway as its home track...

... ...

... ... ...

So hold until the countdown is complete and our wild ride will either come to an end or be just begining...depending on how you consider your involvement with NEETS!

You may guess at will which track it is...I will announce it when it is final...as usual....two weekends!
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

Wow Joe, you and Erin can build a track behind your house in 2 weekends?? LOL, just kidding!!! Good luck, time is running short.
    Where did everyone go????
    www.myracenews.com also with a Facebook page!

WJ, if I had even just the room to let enough racers tear up my backyard, there would never be a problem! Forget parking for the rest of the people and their regular cars!!! LOL!!!
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

how about around the house?
    Peter Milano
    PitStopPitbull.com
    www.pitstoppitbull.com

Wink Three's a charm.............

Pennsyl-tucky had their way with us..................
    N.J. left us hanging at the wrong exit..................
    The only state that hasn't banged us yet is N.Y., N.Y.......................
    UNCLE PETEY......................

Braddock Bandit

Racing with NEETS

Petey Ny NY may be next, And I still say racing at Mahoning with all its downfalls, was at least racing with NEETS!

Thread Information