Thread: Fig-8 Grades???????

Fig-8 Grades???????

Where are the Fig-8 grades?

They should be posted on the front page some time in the next few days. If my understanding is correct, JA is just working on the finishing touches...
    Tracy Chirico
    LongIslandJam.com Editor-at-Large

www.longislandjam.com
    tchirico@longislandjam.com

RacerHub Network
    www.longislandjam.com | www.poconothunder.net | www.thechromehorn.com

Bethel Motor Speedway Business Operations Manager
    www.bethelmotorspeedway.com
    tracy.chirico@bethelmotorspeedway.com

Driver, #83 4/6 cylinder enduro truck

Tom, you don't need to wait for the Jam grades. Just look at the top 10 in points and you pretty much have them.
    "A View from theCrossroads" available at www.pkbooksinc.com, www.amazon.com and www.barnesandnoble.com. Look for "A View from the Crossroads" due out in August.

Joe,

You may have the points, but you're not going to get the full story on everyone's season. There's more to it than a mere number or grade.

Thanks J.A., but there was a post in the Blunderbust section dated March 11th by W.J. which stated in part, "...basically the points tell the whole story." Yes you've added info, I agree. I just feel it is very subjective and I have stated that in previous posts.

Nothing against the top 10 in points, or the top 47 nfor that matter. Everyone worked hard all season and all should be applauded and recognized.
    "A View from theCrossroads" available at www.pkbooksinc.com, www.amazon.com and www.barnesandnoble.com. Look for "A View from the Crossroads" due out in August.

Quote Originally Posted by Tower Man View Post
    but there was a post in the Blunderbust section dated March 11th by W.J. which stated in part, "...basically the points tell the whole story."
    That was a generalization of the situation. It would be vvery time consuming to grade each and every driver that entered one of the 6 regular divisions. Since at this point in time, we are usually assured of 10 in each, and 10 is a general number for a lot of things (Dave Letterman's Top Ten list, for example), tha'ts the way it's done. Imagine, if we did them all, someone could end up with an "F", and that would be sad. Also, since we no longer use letter grades, I think the overall outcome is better.
    Where did everyone go????
    www.myracenews.com also with a Facebook page!

Thread Information