Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Get ready to get DIRTY!!!

Thumbs up Get ready to get DIRTY!!!

That's right, I have some fresh news for you all who have been oh so patient...

NEETS will be racing at Grandview Speedway! We are being given a trial race and depending on the outcome and car counts, we be getting loaded up for the long haul with the hill!!!!!

If you have ever dreamed of racing at Grandview Speedway, and couldn't afford a Mod or LM...NOW IS YOUR CHANCE!!!! We will be announcing the race date soon and you will have your chance to get dirty NEETS style!!!

We are getting a TRIAL RACE...that means one!!! Don't sit back and wait to see how it turns out...get out there and race! You may not get another chance if everyone decides to wait-it-out.... Get those cars together and get ready to dirt track it!!!

And that's not all!!! More news will be announced shortly regarding White Lake Speedway....That's right...NEETS ON DIRT AND ASPHALT!!!!

This will be the first enduro race NEETS has ever been a host to at Grandview Speedway AND it will be the first enduro ran in over 10 years!!! Don't miss this chance to be a part of the action!!! To be a part of NEETS AND RACING HISTORY!!!!

NEETS IS BACK IN ACTION!!!!

More info will be posted on our site, www.neetsracing.com shortly!

Thank you all for being so patient...you knew it would pay off didn't you?

Oh, by the way...SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

WOOHOO GREAT NEWS.......TIME TO GO RACIN RACIN RACIN
    [B][COLOR=Blue][FONT=Verdana]Ryan Nelson
    Driver of NEETS 4cyl #131
    Firefighter/EMT/Rescue tech.
    Security Officer
    www.nelsonracing131.webs.com

DIRTY is my kinda racin

Hey Joe you think my Pinto is NEETS legal...
    Please just dont hit me from behind, unless you wanta get that NEETS After Race BBQ started a little early.

Anyway...Pending on the date i'll try to be there, race car or not...
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

can I suggest...

For this one race, please don't change the rules. See how it goes and if we get more dates then maybe adjust a rule or two.
    Have them make the track dry and slick for two reasons:
    safety, it will slow the cars down and prevent any "dig in" roll overs.
    Competition, the higher powered cars won't be as fast, this will tighten up the action on the track.
    JMO

enduroracer329
    I will be there to watch. Unless some one got a car and safety I could borrow. I had to sale my stuff to take care of my kids. Let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by STU View Post
    For this one race, please don't change the rules. See how it goes and if we get more dates then maybe adjust a rule or two.
    Have them make the track dry and slick for two reasons:
    safety, it will slow the cars down and prevent any "dig in" roll overs.
    Competition, the higher powered cars won't be as fast, this will tighten up the action on the track.
    JMO
    Most of the 'changes' we will be making are going to clarify a few of the gray areas rather than limit anyone...

A major change you will see though...ALL GLASS MUST BE REMOVED! It's dirt...

Bobby Pease
    JOE..... any idea of a TEST or 1st race date?

Sorry Bobby...When I know, you'll know...

By the way...I tried to call you the other day...I'll try again tomorow!

Does that "glass" rule include a stock windshield? I raced this winter at Mototown and most recently at New Egypt, both dirt, with a stock windshield in the car without a problem.

17Racer
    Yes. you will need to remove the stock windsheild and replace it with a screen.

Big issue here...Tires at Grandview for the weekly racing are over $150 each...we don't want the natives to be restless with the new series coming in. I may be repeating myself here...or at least I know I posted this somewhere......

Question Grandview Sneakers..........

Hey Joe! This is enduro racing.........................
    I hope were not going to have to spend $600 for their track tires................
    If thats the case, you ain't gonna pack the house...................
    UNCLE PETEY..................

Track tires? Well, sure if that's what you wanna call those DOT's...cause you'll be running TRACK on the same old shoes as usual!

replacing the windsheild

(windscreen for those British folks)anyway a nice easy answer to that...since most tracks DONT allow chicken wire or fishing net as a replacment Go down to the nearest metal or steel place...or look on line for some stores locations...Look for whats called Expanding Metal...Get whats called a 1 & 1/2 inch Expanding Metal. It comes in a 5 x 10 foot peice for like $20. take the windsheild out and just bolt this stuff in using large washers...oh and with the rest of it maybe try pertecting your radiator...bolt that in front of your radiator and then zip tie a window screening in front of that...its not "beefing up" but it may save u front overheating and denting ur rad all up...of course you DIRT trackers already know this...

Anyway good luck to all...I'll be there..maybe in the pits...so if anyone needs any help on getting your car DIRTified just let me know...
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

BBI1432

Question

so what are you looking for as far as a date!?!?

Thread Information