Racerhub.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: RIDESHARE: Oswego 05/24/08

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

RIDESHARE: Oswego 05/24/08

An idea was brought up by 'Axel' about connecting people for sharing rides to the races. With gas prices as they are, we thought we could try a thread for anyone who is going to Oswego 05/24/08 and try to get connected to save some $$$$$$. If you are going to Oswego this weekend and have extra room OR want to go to Oswego and don't have a way, please post here where you are, what you are looking for and let's see what happens.
    Thanks.....
    ..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    www.TheChromeHorn.com | RGrodski@thechromehorn.com
    The RacerHub Network
    www.thechromehorn.com | www.longislandjam.com
    Old modifieds never die.........They just get updated.........

RIDESHARE: Oswego 05/24/08

Great call! Trying to get there. As of now leaving SE Michigan via Canada at about 3:30PM Friday (5/23). Pulling a SMALL camper (sleeps 4 with currently 2 spots claimed). Returning at a reasonable hour Sunday (5/25) to save the marriage. Some flexibility for weather ... game time decision. Traffic will be miserable, but can promise a keg of Irish Red home brew and plenty of meat for the BBQ. Potential work issue but so far, so good. Any interest?
    First Thought Wrong ...

I want to go; but dont want
    to drive by my self; so please send me a instanct message; i am coming from pa? bye jeff also i will pay for gas; Heck we can take my car; just we have to meet and greet some where in either pa or ny?
    Last edited by kinserfan11; 05-22-2008 at 09:20 PM.

Thread Information