2. 53 DeFebo
    3. 44 Kluth
    4. 22 Wagner
    5. 51 Skodacek
    6. 9 Beers

7. #47 Jim Storace

Congrats Jim and crew!!!

BlingxBling
    1.Rick Kirkendall 2.Brian DeFebo 3.Rick Kluth 4.Don Wagner 5.Paul Skodacek 6.Eric Beers 7.Jim Storace 8.Bobby Jones 9.Bill Putney 10.Daren Scherer 11.Pete Brittain 12.Tommy Farrell III 13.Bup Dreher 14.John Markovic 15.Todd Smith 16.Jason Bair 17.John Bennett 18.Chip Santee 19.Lou Strohl 20.Stacy Brown 21.Larry Fisher 22.Rusty Smith 23.Jarred Nace 24.Jan Leaty 25.Zane Zeiner 26.Kevin Brown. DNQ:Matt Clemens, Keith Mellars, Todd Baer, Mike Quinn

The full race report and finish from RoC is up on the main page of TCH.
    ..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    www.TheChromeHorn.com | RGrodski@thechromehorn.com
    The RacerHub Network
    www.thechromehorn.com | www.longislandjam.com
    Old modifieds never die.........They just get updated.........

Jimmy Storace drove well at a place he had never seen before. Got turned, went to the back and still got a top ten. Jan Leaty never got a handle on the place it seemed to me. It was the Eric Beers show though. In hot laps, I had 10.0 second times on him, just amazing. Hot as the blazes there, but they did have ice cream ($2. for a double dip!!)((I had three of em' piggy me)) so that made it better. Glad I made the trip.

Pretty decent race all in all. It was my first time there in several years. (I always forget how close it is to my house-- only an hour and 15 mins, so I should get there more often.)

I would agree with all of Art's comments. Eric Beers was very strong and had the bad luck of getting in a tangle with lapped traffic. Once he pitted, he made a very strong charge to the front, but he just ran outta laps.

Kirkendall and Jones (I think) had some good side by side racing for the last 15 laps or so.

I forgot about the lack of scoreboard and also forgot my writing pad so that’s about all of the details remember of the race. Mahoning is also a place where you need to be patient. It’s a tiny track, but you can pass on the outside, that’s for sure.

Hats off to the track—I think after the first few features, they got thru the victory lane photos really quickly and got the mods off third. It was a good night.
    Pork Roll is very important to me. Please respect that.

2010 Touched Trio Top-5 Standings:
    Linda 1st 381 points
    Tbax 2nd 380 points
    Axel 3rd 327 points

2010 WAS NOT the same for Axel...

Well if it was 45 minutes closer MVS would be my home track for Saturday night racing. A tight 1/4 mile just the way I like it. It's almost a circle, looks like a doughnut that was sitting on the shelf for too long a little flat on the bottom. I was very impressed with the speed and passing on a small track. the facility reminded me of a number of tracks, Riverhead(track), Wall Stadium (stands are on a rolling hill), Chemung ( grassy hill for your chair or blanket) all this and a family atmosphere. BTW don't know how I missed you guys, guess I was distracted by the number of red heads in the stands, largest amount I've seen this side of Ireland.

Sorry I missed both of you! I try to sit at the top, at the end of the straight. (one section over from Alan ((modfan7ny)) ) 45 minutes closer eh? It is a very difficult decision here too. I live 18 miles from the 'head. And it is always a toss. I tend to feel better coming home from MVS more times than not, even if there is a twenty minute wait at the GWB @ 2:30am . And another track MVS reminds me of is Seekonk. (in miniature of course....) And you are more than excused for being distracted by redheaded women, I always am.

Quote Originally Posted by art11758 View Post
    Sorry I missed both of you! I try to sit at the top, at the end of the straight. (one section over from Alan ((modfan7ny)) ) 45 minutes closer eh? It is a very difficult decision here too. I live 18 miles from the 'head. And it is always a toss. I tend to feel better coming home from MVS more times than not, even if there is a twenty minute wait at the GWB @ 2:30am . And another track MVS reminds me of is Seekonk. (in miniature of course....) And you are more than excused for being distracted by redheaded women, I always am.
    Glad to hear of the successful evening, but lets go with the thread! Supporting the mods is one thing, but an abundance of redheads is quite another. Howie - any chance of stands/pits shots? One has to keep things in perspective ....
    First Thought Wrong ...

A few additonal pictures can be found here.
    RoC and Mahoning mod pictures by Jeff Martz.
    ..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    www.TheChromeHorn.com | RGrodski@thechromehorn.com
    The RacerHub Network
    www.thechromehorn.com | www.longislandjam.com
    Old modifieds never die.........They just get updated.........

Thread Information