Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WWE at Riverhead

WWE at Riverhead

It looked a battle Royale on the track tonite. The fans voiced their displeasure
    with the way the whole thing was handled. You can't get fans in the stands with junk like that going on.

Really? And where did this happen?
    ..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    www.TheChromeHorn.com | RGrodski@thechromehorn.com
    The RacerHub Network
    www.thechromehorn.com | www.longislandjam.com
    Old modifieds never die.........They just get updated.........

well when u have a driver who takes out the same driver week after week what do you think? mikey coll was done wrong very wrong again this week by the 23 and track crew.WHEN WILL THEY GIVE KEVIN THE BLACK FLAG???

allhailunc
    and one wonders why some competitors don't come back

wwe

well what do you think should happen.its riverhead nothing never changes.its the old old story.if they like you you can run and do what you like.and its not only the late models.the mod race was a joke to.its nice to see the track crew go after a drive .that man should be fired.i now if i did that at my job.and even if i was right.i would be looking for a new job.good show guys.just what i want my kids to see.first the track crew shouldnt even be on the track until the cars are off the track.so its just riverhead.its the old old store nothing will never change.its gone this way sints 1985.

Quote Originally Posted by smiley27414 View Post
    well when u have a driver who takes out the same driver week after week what do you think? mikey coll was done wrong very wrong again this week by the 23 and track crew.WHEN WILL THEY GIVE KEVIN THE BLACK FLAG???
    the 23 took out mikey last week the 35 and mikey again this week and not one oficial said a word to the guy, the offical who went after mikey also tried going after a fan who then got thrown out. Last night was ridiculous.

It wasn't even an official that went after Mike it was one of the track crew. The track crew should not be involved with the drivers they are just there to clean up the track.
    #00 Legend
    SJR Motorsports

When mikey spun his car around he almost hit that track crew guy, think thats why that happened.

it looked like mikey did not see the track crew walking towards his car from where I was sitting mikey was as suprised as any of us to see him go after him like that

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo View Post
    When mikey spun his car around he almost hit that track crew guy, think thats why that happened.
    Yes, that's what happened.
    Question is: Why did Mike have to spin his car around??? Nothing would have transpired if he just pulled in like he was supposed to.
    ..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    The RacerHub Network

Nothing wouldve happen if metzger didnt spin mikey out the past 2 weeks

Its A good thing those dangerous Pepitones got suspended isnt it !!!
    " THE CROWN PRINCE OF TROUBLE "

Quote Originally Posted by RPMcGrellis414 View Post
    Nothing wouldve happen if metzger didnt spin mikey out the past 2 weeks
    And this now makes it right?
    Sorry, there is NO EXCUSE when its a car against a person...
    ..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    The RacerHub Network

i'm sure the driver of the 75 did not see the crewman walking over to the car, he was having a discussion with the # 23 at the time,. plus he was not close to getting hit at all anyway. As for going after the driver he should have been fired on the spot.

Metzger was penalized for last week's incident by the officials. That should count for something.

I might have missed it, but I thought Metzger ran him clean this week. Perhaps not. But given last week's penalty, it certainly seemed like the 75 showed immaturity and overreacted.

This made a mockery of a latter portion of an entertaining race, and then endangered an innocent staff member.

Hopefully there will be more driving with one's smarts and skills (which the 75 clearly has a lot of), and less driving with emotion.

Thread Information