Thread: Attention: Legends Car Fall Classic

Attention: Legends Car Fall Classic

From the same good folks that brought you the NELMA Late Model Challenge, the Legends will have their Fall Classic. Visit www.nelmaracing.com and make sure you sign up.

NeetsAnnouncer33
    anyone planning on attending.

Quote Originally Posted by GrowMo04 View Post
    Ted,

Why not guarantee some spots to the top Riverhead drivers, that will get few there.

Whats the purse? Just curious.

Jaws,
    Your questions and suggestions should be directed to JA, I believe, as he is the promoter for NELMA and the Fall Classic. I know JA is always open to suggestions and ideas.
    Tracy Chirico
    LongIslandJam.com Editor-at-Large

www.longislandjam.com
    tchirico@longislandjam.com

RacerHub Network
    www.longislandjam.com | www.poconothunder.net | www.thechromehorn.com

Bethel Motor Speedway Business Operations Manager
    www.bethelmotorspeedway.com
    tracy.chirico@bethelmotorspeedway.com

Driver, #83 4/6 cylinder enduro truck

NeetsAnnouncer33
    yea everything containing to nelma needs to be directed to ja if it has to deal if you have any other questions about Mountain let me know I'd be happy to answer them, I would love to see full fields in both division's i know the latemodel's have had 20 plus cars the first 3 years cannot wait for NELMA

ps how you doing jaws and how is jaws jr. will i see u at all this year at mountain maybe once

We haven't decided on how we will determine guaranteed starting positions for NELMA's Legends Car race, if any. However, we will most likely have provisionals, which will be reserved for previous track Legends car champions.

every one should have to just race to get in...maybe have time trials before the heats to determine starting positions.

yea everything containing to nelma needs to be directed to ja if it has to deal if you have any other questions about Mountain let me know I'd be happy to answer them, I would love to see full fields in both division's i know the latemodel's have had 20 plus cars the first 3 years cannot wait for NELMA

ps how you doing jaws and how is jaws jr. will i see u at all this year at mountain maybe once
    Doing well, maybe later in the year.

NeetsAnnouncer33
    jaws let me know when send me an email bmqmannouncer@hotmail.com

Glenn M. & #12NY are planning to be there
    RichF

#74 Visconti ...We're in.

J.A.

You can pull my entry for the NELMA event. Due to the wreck in the last race at Riverhead. We will be sitting out the rest of the season, and possibly the next season as well.

Thanks for getting this event going for the Legends, hopefully we'll be able to make it back to the track sooner then later.

Good luck to all that attend the event, hopefully it won't be a wreckfest, and the inexperienced drivers won't ruin it for all!
    Thanks,
    Bryan M. Johnson

Bryan, sorry to hear you won't be able to make it. We were looking forward to having you.

Our NELMA Fall Classic is shaping up to be a real barnburner. We are generating interest from racers all across the Northeast (Conn., Mass., N.J., N.Y., Pa., etc.).

It should be a real treat for the Legends car enthusiast. And with our car count expected to be real good, it will leave the creme de la creme for the feature.

Thread Information