Thread: Grandview Info Requested

Grandview Info Requested

I am looking forward to the Grandview race next week. I was wondering if we were going to get any warm-ups. If so what time will we be able to take to the track. Being we were never on this track before I think a few laps of warm-ups will be very helpful getting used to it and setting up the cars before the race. Also, on the front page, it doesn't say when the pits open.
    Thanks
    Bill Stockert
    310 Big Car
    Last edited by 310fig8; 07-13-2008 at 07:45 AM.

since it is getting within a week away and im suprise no-one asked this before but is there going to be any track preperations that day, or are we going to just run however the saturday night show ends...?as far as practice i think this is a good idea. some guys and gals are used to racing on dirt but for the most part there are some dirt virgins out there that may not make it through turn one with out causing a 25 car pile up...
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

Wink It's as clear as mud...

I can tell you that the pits open at 1:00. As far as warm ups/practice that probably will be up to the track management. I have no idea what they plan to do as far as prepping the track for us on Sunday either. Wasn't that helpful?
    Joe and Erin are at Big Diamond today, so I'm sure when Joe gets the chance, he'll be better able to answer your questions.
    Ms. NEETS/Registrations
    Enduro Racing Ain't for Sissies

We were informed when we got the date that the track WILL be groomed, that it is a Saturday night ritual of Bruce's to do so. Pits do open at 1 and any other info Joe can get to you...he's not done scrubbing the dirt off from today yet, lol!
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Done scrubbing!

Ok, I have filled in the blanks!

Pits open 1PM.
    Practice? Ask Matt that day, see what he says...pretty much I can tell you ... no.
    Transponders will be $15 to rent from NEETS ... or else if you have your own ...$0. Brackets will be $10 IF you need one.... We will have a little of each, new and old types, so we can help make due depending on which style bracket you have...

Transponders... See my next post in the new thread for details...give me a minute or so to type it up though!
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

NO PRACTICE ITS AN ENDURO just go out and run. have some fun
    Last edited by CJfilms; 07-14-2008 at 06:16 PM. Reason: practiEce?...Matt must have been excitied with all those CAPS
    Matt
    Neets official/ head flagger
    Driver/owner redneck racing enterprise #32
    www.RRE32.com
    www.redneckracingenterprise.bravehost.com

Mr. Flagman has spoke!

See....

Sorry guys, but I support him on that one. No practice.

We will have a hot lap or two to test the transponders and help with line-up...but nothing crazy out there! Once the unit is picked up, you pull off.

Also, one MAJOR change to the way we will be starting our event....and this will be discussed at the driver's meeting....I want everyone to line up quickly and orderly.

In other words:
    -If you are starting in 40th place...don't be one of the first ones on the track.
    -If you are starting in 4th place...don't be one of the last ones on the track.

I don't want to see a big hold up because the front runners are not prepared and are last in line to get on the track. After the meeting, you will have a few minutes to prepare for the hot laps, if you are starting 40th and you hit the track quickly for the hot laps...don't pull off and circle around to the front of the staging area.......wait for some of the front runners in the pack to hit the track first.

We're all adults here, I know everyone can understand this, so there should be no one shrugging shoulders or holding their hands up...hike!

Let's keep things in order and you will be racing before you know it...no hold ups! red flags....
    Last edited by CJfilms; 07-14-2008 at 06:13 PM.

Smile Gimme 5!

FIVE more big cars in FIVE days and we can pay $1000 to win!! Pull those cars out of the garage, the shed, the weeds, the swamp, steal your mom's car, get em ready and let's go!!! Small cars and Trux that goes for you too, get crackin!!!!!
    Ms. NEETS/Registrations

enduro438
    wish i could help make a donation towards that but I go to the dr (not Howie) on Fri and maybe getting another operation on my shoulder

Small cars are catching up anyways...we now have over 20!

The numbers speak for themselves! In 2007, 22 cars paid $250 to win...now with 22 cars on Sunday, it will pay $425 to win!!! Almost double!!!

Keep that in mind, in the past we would need 100 cars to pay out $1,000...now we only need 50!!!! And we are not far from accomplishing that goal in EITHER CLASS!!!!

Keep 'em coming everyone!

Paul...I'd try to help you through this one, but I'd most likely grab you by the bad arm!

Cool Wouldn't it be Grand???

If you could say, I won a Grand in the Granduro at Grandview?

Hey Paul, perhaps you should see Dr D instead of that other doc...he can weld pretty good ya know...
    Ms. NEETS/Registrations

Can't make the show...HOWEVER

Hope everyone has a Grand time!! Get those registrations in, as the NEETS folks ask.

Looking forward to the complete scoop on all of the endurance!

Thread Information